Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Updated*01-02-07*ENLIGHTENMENT Kitchen Mesh Set

by simtomatic Posted 24th Sep 2006 at 1:28 PM - Updated 1st Feb 2007 at 9:51 PM by simtomatic : *UPDATED* Smaller File Size

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Alchemist
#2 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 1:42 PM
Hi again, this is the first download, it's mine. Thank you again and again.
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#3 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 2:06 PM
Unbelievable - you've outdone yourself yet again.
Scholar
#4 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 2:19 PM
Wow! How do you come up with such beautiful sets in one day ? ? Did you have like tons of sets already made and decided to upload all of them?

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 2:39 PM
Exactly that, pacotacoplayer!
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 2:41 PM
Hehe. I only recently just got Sims 2 but it only took me a few days to start trying to catch up on all the cool downloads Beautiful set, Wish I had the motivation to do mods but I'm still hooked on playing the game and playing with other peoples mods! Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 2:50 PM
Unbelievable we get all these for free and we are allowed to use them in lots also.You're very generous, thank you for sharing! I guess you had all of the sets ready for sometime now, i cant imagine these being created in one day LOL

You will find my older and newest creations here
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#8 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 3:09 PM
I just checked your profile and can't believe more people haven't hit the thank you button considering how many times your sets have been downloaded! I wonder if the two are accurate... Anyway, thank you! Again! I've already backed out of the game, installed two new sets from you and restarted it once today. Looks like I'm about to gladly do it again! I wish the game didn't take so long to load!

I also wish there was somewhere I could post some screenshots of how I've used your sets. They're very versitile. I may also have to get off my butt now and learn how to better use either PSPX or Photoshop (can't decide which one I like) so I can do some recoloring myself. Thanks again for being so generous.

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 4:08 PM
This is just as perfect as all your other sets! I love your work, keep it up. And congrats on your Gold Award!

Out of clutter, find simplicity. From discord, find harmony. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity. Albert Einstein
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 5:27 PM
This looks amazing! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 8:44 AM
Thank you verry much for this amazing kitchen.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 2:31 AM
Just a quick question, the cooker hoods are in with the phones, does that mean they act as smoke alarms too? I am really enjoying these sets they are very nice, thank you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 10:47 AM
nectere - yes they do act as smoke alarms
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 12:16 AM
Beautiful! Thank you for sharing all your hard work & talent!
Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 12:30 AM
thanks for that lovely kicthen
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 3:31 AM
Don't know how I missed this one before, but I did! Awesome! Just awesome! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 6:44 PM
Beautiful work!
Test Subject
#18 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 11:23 PM
hey Simtomatic, gots a question. Had a wierd error, my sim kept starting a fire when making pork chops on the cooker (which is odd because shes way beyond pork chops in skill). The second time it happened, I am unable to (get oprkchops) off the stove. I can't delete it cause theyre still burning but every time I click on the option to get them, nothing happens. no action window, nothing. And now my sims cant use the stove :/ So I tried going to the neighborhood and back, then quitting and restarting etc. Still wont work. I tried taking the cooker out of the downloads folder and when I went back in, the pork chops are still burning on the elegant stove with the same problems listed above. This is maybe not the best place to get help on this but since it occured while using your creation, I was hoping you or maybe someone else in here might know what I can do to fix it and go back to playing my game?
Test Subject
#19 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 11:49 PM
Sorry to spam, but someone just told me about the moveobjects cheat, so I was able to delete the ever burning stove. However, I'm still curious as to why this started happening, if it's an issue with the mod or the game itself?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 1:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyMarisa
hey Simtomatic, gots a question. Had a wierd error, my sim kept starting a fire when making pork chops on the cooker (which is odd because shes way beyond pork chops in skill). The second time it happened, I am unable to (get oprkchops) off the stove. I can't delete it cause theyre still burning but every time I click on the option to get them, nothing happens. no action window, nothing. And now my sims cant use the stove :/ So I tried going to the neighborhood and back, then quitting and restarting etc. Still wont work. I tried taking the cooker out of the downloads folder and when I went back in, the pork chops are still burning on the elegant stove with the same problems listed above. This is maybe not the best place to get help on this but since it occured while using your creation, I was hoping you or maybe someone else in here might know what I can do to fix it and go back to playing my game?

Lady Marisa
This is interesting. This hasn't happened to me for ages - it used to happen to me with the Maxis cookers every now and again, even in just the base game.
The only thing I can suggest is to to go the Sims2 EA web site and download the generic patch for the base game and any expansion packs you might have.
Let me know what happens.

I loves me Bubbles
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 8:11 AM
sorry to shout but......THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!!!

Once again, just wonderful work, and yes, you are so generous!
On my knees as a sign of thanks, lol.

xx

"Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever".
R.I.P Brandon Lee
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 2:22 PM
This set is beautiful......love all your kitchens but this one is my favorite
Test Subject
#23 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 11:03 PM
When I download this it says the .rar file is corrupt.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 2:27 AM
Thaliasama, try downloading it again, as I've just downloaded it and it's fine. If you still have problems, PM me and I'll sort something out for you.

I loves me Bubbles
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 6:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyMarisa

I've had this problem with Maxis items A LOT. It's just a generic error and unfortunately, the patch has not helped. I generally have to use move objects cheat and delete the item. It most likely has nothing to do with this upload. Sorry, I know your pain! I get it every so often with sims. They'll burn a food item and keep trying to cook said burned food and burn it again.

Simtomatic, thanks for this upload. It's very nice.
Page 1 of 2