Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Girls Flowery Dresses

by tiggerypum Posted 28th Sep 2006 at 1:38 PM - Updated 15th Oct 2008 at 9:56 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 1:45 PM
Ohhhh, Tiggy, they came out SO CUTE!!! I've got to make a set of triplets just so I can put these on them. The socks, zomg... and that purple one... I LOVE them! *squeals and runs off giggling madly*

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Instructor
#3 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 1:42 PM
OMG So cute and cuddly! *squee*
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 1:43 PM
Tnaaaw, those are so cute <3!
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#5 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 2:13 PM
these are so adorable, tig!!! i love the bobby socks and the mary jane shoes! :D

DDO
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#6 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 2:33 PM
What a great job Tig, they're absolutely adorable. I'm going to add them to the finds now
Instructor
#7 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 2:34 PM
Just my taste in little girls dresses. Thank you so much tiggerypum, I love them!
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 3:20 PM
So cute! :D
The one with the blue and yellow looks like a dress that my Great Aunt made for me when I was just a little one.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 4:21 PM
I used to have a dress just like the pink one when I was little...and...these are love.^^ I know that's the lamest comment ever but I just can't think of anything more. Thank you so much!
Mad Poster
#10 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 4:49 PM
Very pretty dresses, thank you! Could you also make some recolours that will have red or pink shoes?
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 5:17 PM
So ccccCute! Thanks!
Forum Resident
#12 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 5:22 PM
I remember how I loved to wear poufy floral dresses like these when I was little. I loved to twirl around in them. Thanks - these are so cute!

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#13 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 6:17 PM
Awww. SO cute, Tig. I love 'em! They look so little-girly & innocent.
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#14 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 6:38 PM
Awwww, I love the little bobby socks with maryjanes! This is how little girls should dress, thanks Tig! :D

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Field Researcher
#15 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 6:37 PM
These are really WAY too cute. I love them! Thank you!
Test Subject
#16 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 7:14 PM
I'm always looking for cute little girl outfits that don't look like they belong on somebody three times their age. Thanks for the lovely addition to my collection! :-D
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 7:56 PM
How cute are these!! Thank you!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Instructor
#18 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 8:21 PM
These are absolutely adorable tiger! Great work!!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 8:44 PM
I love them they are so cute. I wish they had the little ruffled socks though, that would have made them cuter but I still love it as it is.
Scholar
#20 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 8:47 PM
WOW These are so cute! Congrats on finally getting featured :D

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 9:13 PM Last edited by tiggerypum : 29th Sep 2006 at 1:00 AM.
bxprincess1130 they _are_ little ruffled socks. You have to zoom way in to see them though. Updated the pic to include the texture from the socks so you can see that also)

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Forum Resident
#22 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 9:35 PM
Huzzah, Tiggerypum! You've finally been featured (and you deserve it, of course). Great work and thank you!
Field Researcher
#23 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 10:43 AM
Sweet and corgeous!!!
Thank you!

[URL = [url] http://www.thesimsresource.com/profiles/view.php?mid=137690] [/ url] My Space voldaan Sims 2 downloads ...[/ URL]

[url = http://www.missingstudios.com/sig.html] http://www.missingstudios.com/ms/signaturegenerator/finished/mysig_740754622.jpg [/ url]
Field Researcher
#24 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 4:32 PM
Thank you for these - I am having a major nostalgia fit just looking at them!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 5:14 PM
I have wanted this kind of dresses for ages and looked everywear. Thank you so much, these are lovely!
Page 1 of 2