Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*updated 02/09 with Fat Morph*Torment Bootz! Two outfits for your goth girls - with SPIKES!

by Ghanima Atreides Posted 30th Sep 2006 at 12:31 AM - Updated 31st Aug 2008 at 11:03 PM by Ghanima Atreides : updating file

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 55 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 12:51 AM
Oh *is in love*

Not to mention love the realistic skirt thing LOL ... too bad i don't have Uni andi can't try to see either ... seeing as i'm not at home... ...

But this definitely is 5 stars!

Smooch the Grey Hound!:
here
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 1:02 AM
Aw.

Some of the tears in the fishnet look like hearts. (:

Please do not take my avatar.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 1:27 AM
lol they do, although it was not my intention But hey, not a bad thing I guess?

Thanks Onie, I'm sorry you are not able to use it, like I said I'm not 100% sure it requires Uni, I need to research more on what requirements do new meshes based off an EP Maxis one have..

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Scholar
#5 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 1:40 AM
Good job! This is so good! You kept with the goth style very nicely and it turned out fantastic :D

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 1:47 AM
Thank you SO MUCH for the black and white stripe tights. I adore them. ^__^

~Olivia~
Field Researcher
#7 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 1:53 AM
I love this!! Wonderful!!

"There's nothing worse than a reverse gaurdian angel who is inside you telling you all the worst things to do.."
--William S. Burroughs
Field Researcher
#8 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 2:27 AM
wow, im inlove! jejeh... thanx for sharing and wonderful job

iM sO UgLy tHaTs oK CaUsE SO ArE YoU.

---if you dont have anything good to say or a positive comment, stick your fist on your mouth and remain silent---

Simserely,
Annie :P
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#9 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 2:45 AM
New body meshes do not require any eps. But if you did not check for 4th bone assignments (there's an article in the InfoCenter in bodyshop-meshing about it) you might find that the mesh displays oddly in the base game. I believe Uni meshes did not have any 4 bone assignments, that change was introduced with nightlife, so this should not be an issue.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 2:49 AM
Ahhh thanks for pointing that out, Tig. I will definitely check it out! I'm still rather new at this, so I need all the info I can get.

Again, thanks everybody! Glad you liked it.

Field Researcher
#11 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 2:59 AM
You did a great job, Ghanima! I love your mesh! Thanks for sharing it, and keep up the great work!!

...they call us walking corpses;
unholy living dead...

-------------

Leather, Spikes, Studs and Patches - Corinne's Creations
Forum Resident
#12 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 3:27 AM
I love it!! The mesh is stupifyingly fantastic!! I can't stop staring at it!! I have NL only and it works great!! Thanks GA~I love Faye!!

I...will never be a memory.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 3:33 AM
I love it! xD
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 3:40 AM
So very hot. <3

By the way, awesome QC avatar :D

"Scared to love Jack? SCARED TO LOVE?"
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 5:30 AM
This mesh is so beautiful!
Thank you so much.

For more Synthetic creations & other exclusive downloads by Stephengo here.
Test Subject
#16 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 7:56 AM
I can't wait to try these outfits out! Love 'em, especially the boots. ^_^
Field Researcher
#17 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 7:57 AM
Good job. I hope this bootz get featured. Thanks for sharing.

I'm going to stop modding the sims 2.
Forum Resident
#18 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 8:28 AM
Ooo!
Thank you.
Love it!

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 8:38 AM
Usually I'm not into this sort of thing at all but I have to say I love your mesh. Thankyou! You may be new at meshing but you're for sure promising ) Good luck with your next projects!

"...And if wishes were horses, we'd be knee-deep in crap."
-- Dr. Robert Romano, /'ER'/
Instructor
#20 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 8:39 AM
thanks i love it
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 8:44 AM
those boots are cool...
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 9:06 AM
I like the textures but the poly count is silly high and the lack of a fat morph is a deal breaker. Not quite a finished product, IMO.
Test Subject
#23 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 9:10 AM
Luv it,it's spectacular & wonderful!
Thank you very much for sharing,I think I know just the sim from one of my neighbourhoods that will like this...
*downloads*
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 9:40 AM
Love it, thank you
Alchemist
Original Poster
#25 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 2:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Renatus Valentinus
I like the textures but the poly count is silly high and the lack of a fat morph is a deal breaker. Not quite a finished product, IMO.

The Maxis mesh I based it on didn't have one to begin with. Seriously. As for the poly count I don't know why it is so high, because all I added from scratch are the spikes and I even removed something from the original mesh.
Like I said, I'm a beginner; this was the first mesh I've done without any guidance from someone...I will probably update my meshes with fat morphs and all when I am more knowledgeable about it.

Thank you for commenting, everyone!

Page 1 of 3