Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Real Working Vending Recolours! *Updated*

by PhantasyGurl Posted 9th Oct 2006 at 6:05 AM - Updated 14th Nov 2006 at 6:34 PM by PhantasyGurl

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 4:24 PM Last edited by pacotacoplayer : 9th Oct 2006 at 6:19 PM.
Wow! These are so amazing! Thank you SO much for doing these I love them all. Thanks or adding the variety; I'm downloading them all now!!

(at least when downloads are back up) And BTW, call me Paco

Oh and sorry about the re-cloning thing. Forgot to mention you have to do that. For some reason Recolors wont work. Once again very sorry Oh and credits dont all go to me; these recolors are fantastic and credit goes to you aswell

-ptp

EDIT: Okay, Phan, I noticed that some of your texture have the buttons on the left side of the machine instead of the right side. That means that your sim will be using the animation as if the buttons were on the right. I got something for you (its an easy way to make your sim press the buttons on the left)

1. Open the packages with the textures that have the buttons on the left. Go to the BHAV functions and click on one of the following:

Buy Chips
Buy Chips Child
Buy Coke
Buy Coke Child
Buy Energy Drink
Buy Enery Drink Child
Buy Cookies
Buy Cookies Child

And click on the 2nd BHAV function and look at the Operands. I showed you a picture to help.

Change the box with the "01" to "00" and press "Commit File" and save. Thats all you have to do! Make sure you do it to all of the functions I listed above. Good luck Please PM me with any questions.

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 4:31 PM
Nice recolors. Thanks for sharing.

I'm going to stop modding the sims 2.
Scholar
#4 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 5:35 PM
Excellent recolors ! Bravo Phantasy !!! And thanks !
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 7:20 PM
Love em. Thank you very much!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 7:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pacotacoplayer
Wow! These are so amazing! Thank you SO much for doing these I love them all. Thanks or adding the variety; I'm downloading them all now!!

(at least when downloads are back up) And BTW, call me Paco

Oh and sorry about the re-cloning thing. Forgot to mention you have to do that. For some reason Recolors wont work. Once again very sorry Oh and credits dont all go to me; these recolors are fantastic and credit goes to you aswell

-ptp

EDIT: Okay, Phan, I noticed that some of your texture have the buttons on the left side of the machine instead of the right side. That means that your sim will be using the animation as if the buttons were on the right. I got something for you (its an easy way to make your sim press the buttons on the left)

1. Open the packages with the textures that have the buttons on the left. Go to the BHAV functions and click on one of the following:

Buy Chips
Buy Chips Child
Buy Coke
Buy Coke Child
Buy Energy Drink
Buy Enery Drink Child
Buy Cookies
Buy Cookies Child

And click on the 2nd BHAV function and look at the Operands. I showed you a picture to help.

Change the box with the "01" to "00" and press "Commit File" and save. Thats all you have to do! Make sure you do it to all of the functions I listed above. Good luck Please PM me with any questions.

Paco.... work for me LOL.. u can fix if u like and re u/l here.. I can also give a go..im lucky i learn clone.. because when I recoloured them..they didnt show up! I love those machines... It'd be cool if you add more snacks...

Life is random - expect the unexpected!
Sims 3 Creations
Field Researcher
#7 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 9:33 PM
I love these! Thanks!
Scholar
#8 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 9:36 PM
Yes I am thinking of adding more

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 4:04 AM
Thanks Phan ^^ And Poca for helping out.
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 4:57 AM
If you set price on the machine,do sims buy the machine or the stuff inside it.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 1:11 AM
jUST the coke, doritos and engery drink. Paco has included with set you must download his mesh/accessories for it to work

Life is random - expect the unexpected!
Sims 3 Creations
Test Subject
#12 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 2:37 AM
Very nice! Just what I was looking for.
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 3:28 AM
Wonderful recolors PhantasyGurl!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 12th May 2008 at 12:27 AM
Thank you!
Scholar
#15 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 2:15 PM
These are Totally Awesome! ThankYou Very Much!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Test Subject
#16 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 4:14 AM
Thanks lol theyre awe$ome!!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#17 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 4:23 PM
I use the vending machine download constantly, even years later. Recolors are appreciated ... thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 31st Jan 2017 at 6:31 AM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 15th Feb 2017 at 3:23 PM. Reason: removed ungraciousness
Thank You for these vending machines!