Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Functional Beer Keg Updated--Should definatley work now

by SparkleSim Posted 31st Oct 2006 at 1:15 AM - Updated 31st Oct 2006 at 4:12 AM by SparkleSim : Made an extra note

109 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 87 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Test Subject
#2 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 1:17 AM
Haha! That's great ^^ What eps, if any, do I need?
Test Subject
#3 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 1:31 AM
excellent! my 1st download from this site yay !!!
Instructor
#4 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 1:39 AM
Great job downloading
Scholar
#5 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 1:49 AM
thank you very much, I would like to try it right after this. awesome work

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Forum Resident
#6 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 2:05 AM Last edited by AmandaPanda1988 : 31st Oct 2006 at 3:05 AM.
Im going to test this out tomorrow or the day after Hopefully this doesn't need any EPs.

edit: well i couldnt wait to test this so I tested it today. it works perfect Lol i love the effects of when they get plastered! Its so funny. Excellent job on this object. I have a question, where does that very first animation with the blue light come from? Ive seen it in the opening video of the game but Ive never found what object makes them do that! Ive been wondering that for a long time and thought id ask you since you used it.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 2:24 AM
Thank You, hope it works this time.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 2:42 AM
Thanks doll. Do sims actually get high with this? This looks fun to play around with. Do the effects happen a while after they drink, or right away?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 2:50 AM
beer keg
Hey, when I first downloaded this beer keg it did not show up and then all of a sudden it was in my game. don't know what happened but, I don't think I have to re-download this. it is very funny how they react when they get drunk! LOL the sims 2 is addictive. just when I think I have everything someone comes up with something else that is awesome.... so I GIVE A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE who comes up with these great objects. etc.
maybe one day I will know how to do this all by myself and give back to ALL!
:-)

(Thanks for throwing me the Line when I lost sight of it, your the only reason I can exhale)
LMP
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 4:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by paneinger
Haha! That's great ^^ What eps, if any, do I need?

No EPs needed! :D
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 4:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AmandaPanda1988
Im going to test this out tomorrow or the day after Hopefully this doesn't need any EPs.

edit: well i couldnt wait to test this so I tested it today. it works perfect Lol i love the effects of when they get plastered! Its so funny. Excellent job on this object. I have a question, where does that very first animation with the blue light come from? Ive seen it in the opening video of the game but Ive never found what object makes them do that! Ive been wondering that for a long time and thought id ask you since you used it.

Oh, the blue light is from the "Elixer of life". It is the most valuable under aspiration rewards, it resists aging. Anyway, I'm happy you like my download!
Test Subject
#12 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 4:32 AM
I love it! I downloaded your older version, but I had to delete it. How much has it fixed? When you use your cup on it in the old version, its sideways and you drink it with the cup sideways, is that fixed?

And also...

I'm picky and I suggest fixing the words from "Get drunk" to "Get Drunk" beacuse everything word the game is capitalized.
Forum Resident
#13 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 4:50 AM
Cheers!.. Well done

Thank you for sharing,
Makai

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Mad Poster
#14 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 6:33 AM
really usefull !

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Test Subject
#15 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 8:26 AM
really good

POTATO !!!!

Today i dropped a single tear into the ocean, just for you, the day you find that glowing tear will be they day i stop loving you !
Test Subject
#16 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 8:38 AM
[QUOTE=chosondragon]I love it! I downloaded your older version, but I had to delete it. How much has it fixed? When you use your cup on it in the old version, its sideways and you drink it with the cup sideways, is that fixed?

I had the same problem in mine and if you just use the cup it would fall sideways when they were done and sink into the counter and you are unable to pick it up without move_objects on.
Test Subject
#17 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 8:52 AM
Default haa! :D
I love it! I was really thinking of getting my sims drunk!
Field Researcher
#18 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 11:25 AM
hm..well i havent used it in play yet, but when i made a lot and placed it in (i have all eps and all funpacks) a lot, i found i could not use the cheat for changing lot zoneing...

(at first, i couldnt get it to work casue i was in the wrong version, noy neighbourhood lol...then when i tried it in the right view, it came up with a bad lot error....once the keg was removed, i could rezone.....)

wait a mo..CUP? do i have to place the cup as well as the keg to get it to work in play?
*/Doh emote*

ok, i will dl the new fixed edition and see if the same still happens....its not that much of a biggie, just to remember to buy the keg and cup AFTER you make the dorm that way, or only use it in ready-made dorms, i mean, it IS perfect for Keggers eheh :p
Test Subject
#19 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 12:05 PM
This is gonna be funny lol . I'll be at work and my kids will get drunk as hell. lol

Thanks, this is another one of the cooler downloads here!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 1:58 PM
Thanks! This is the perfect accessory for my newly created family of 6 singles in the style of a huge frat house

love is more thicker than forget/more thinner than recall
more seldom than a wave is wet/more frequent than to fail/it is most mad and moonly/and less it shall unbe
than all the sea which only/is deeper than the sea
*e e cummings*
Field Researcher
#21 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 5:42 PM
This is a great download, It didnt work in my game when I first downloaded it but I wasnt so suprised since you mentioned that i doesnt appear in some games. But now I have the fixed version I am laughing my head off at the random set of insane animations you used!
Test Subject
#22 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 6:20 PM
Very well done Spark , i just love the how the keg looks and the way they react are great.

Hope u will make more stuff like this.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#23 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 8:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Missa_123
[QUOTE=chosondragon]I love it! I downloaded your older version, but I had to delete it. How much has it fixed? When you use your cup on it in the old version, its sideways and you drink it with the cup sideways, is that fixed?

I had the same problem in mine and if you just use the cup it would fall sideways when they were done and sink into the counter and you are unable to pick it up without move_objects on.

I know this has been happening. I left a note on the post. Please read it, it's at the bottom of the post. Under " NOTE: "
Test Subject
#24 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 8:38 PM
THIS IS SO AWESOME!
I love it.

Great job!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#25 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 8:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rayea
hm..well i havent used it in play yet, but when i made a lot and placed it in (i have all eps and all funpacks) a lot, i found i could not use the cheat for changing lot zoneing...

(at first, i couldnt get it to work casue i was in the wrong version, noy neighbourhood lol...then when i tried it in the right view, it came up with a bad lot error....once the keg was removed, i could rezone.....)

wait a mo..CUP? do i have to place the cup as well as the keg to get it to work in play?
*/Doh emote*

ok, i will dl the new fixed edition and see if the same still happens....its not that much of a biggie, just to remember to buy the keg and cup AFTER you make the dorm that way, or only use it in ready-made dorms, i mean, it IS perfect for Keggers eheh :p

You don't have to worry about purchasing the cup. It's just there because I needed to make a separate object for this sims to have it appear in their hand.
Page 1 of 5