Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Air Force Blues

by Refuge0 Posted 2nd Nov 2006 at 3:09 AM - Updated 6th Nov 2006 at 2:28 PM by Refuge0

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 7:21 PM
Thank you for the Air Force blues.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 7:48 PM
beautiful!
I needed that, thank you for sharing!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 8:04 PM
Mmmm... my SGC sims and I thank you.

Always,
Emma
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 9:10 PM
yay my husband is going to love it for his sim
^.^
he is in the air force
Field Researcher
#6 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 3:52 AM
Thank you for this. Being a former USAF member myself, I am very grateful.

"I always wanted to fly in strange machines"
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 4:20 AM
Thankyou for this =]

I was wondering, if you had the spare time, would you be able to make an Airborne Ranger uniform? That would be cool ;]
thanks again!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 2:37 AM
Hello! I've downloaded all your uniforms, but some reason, none of them show up in my game. I know the location is OK, because I've put other soldier uniforms in the same folder, and they show up correctly. Is anyone else having trouble with these uniforms?

All info is appreciated!

"Don't harsh my melon." -- Alexis Denisof
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 3:04 AM
OKay i may have a solution go to www.rosesims2.net and download the hat itll be in the magic (acssesories) department and then go to www.inseminator.net and download the work uniforms for the body builder if that dosent do it ill check even further for you
Field Researcher
#10 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 5:37 PM
Default Where to find the meshes!
Whew! It took me a while, but I think I figured out what you need to get this to work. To get the muscular body builder mesh, go here: http://www.insimenator.net/announcement.php?f=298&a=41. You need to download the skintones and the formal outfit. Follow the links on this 1st page to get them.

Then, to get the "Slim" version, get the skintones here: http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=19759 and then get the suits here: http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=21326 .

I think that's all you need!

"Don't harsh my melon." -- Alexis Denisof
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 2:28 PM
They're wonderful ! Hurray !!! I love sims uniforms !
Field Researcher
#12 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 3:12 PM
I love your Uniforms dude, but do you think you can make them for elders too? It would be nice for when my sims retire.
Instructor
#13 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 2:27 AM
Hey Refuge0! This is a great idea! I will be trying to finish the garrison cap and other military items this Spring Summer, and I hope you will be pleased with the finished items. You did an exceptional job with this uniform and I have used it to great effect in my 1960's military base Thank you for another great addition to the bodybuilder!

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 4:34 AM
Is it possible for you to make Female Air Force blues???? it would make an Airforce girl extremely happy ha ha

EmoKatieWillBeForcedToEatYou
Test Subject
#15 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 4:40 AM
This is AWESOME! I'm in the Air Force.

I am Merigo @ http://www.simsafe2.com

I can fight only for something that I love, love only what I respect, and respect only what I at least know.

"I like Pigs. Dogs look up to us, Cats look down on us, pigs treat us as equals."
Sir Winston Churchill
Test Subject
#16 Old 4th Nov 2008 at 12:45 AM
it doesn't show up...you didn't include a mesh in your download or even tell me what mesh I needed.
Test Subject
#17 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 9:49 PM
Thank you so much for this!
Would it be too much to ask for a female version? and perhaps with A Chief Master Sergeant insignia?
I'm an Air Force girl myself and always find my Sim going into the military career path.
Test Subject
#18 Old 2nd Apr 2013 at 4:59 AM
Default Yay!
I just got out of my blues! Thanks for the download! PS Im CAP