Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Another Pomeranian

by Munchies Posted 1st Dec 2006 at 9:36 PM - Updated 28th Feb 2007 at 1:00 AM by Munchies : add comment

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 4:26 PM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 8th Dec 2006 at 6:35 PM. Reason: Please use the Thanks post type unless you're providing non-thanks-type feedback.
He/She really is a "cutie", Munchies... love that face
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 6:27 PM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 8th Dec 2006 at 6:35 PM. Reason: Please use the Thanks post type unless you're providing non-thanks-type feedback.
He's so cute!! You are really good at making these little guys Munchies!!

Thanks for continuing to make such cute little critters!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 6:35 PM
I think you very well may have just posted the cutest pet pic evar. What an adorable little doggie - and you do the fluffy long-haired little breeds so well... I love how it came out! Thank you!

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 7:30 PM
Imma big dog person, and i hate poms, but i love this one for some reason! In the game theyre not as annoying. Thanks for this, you did a fantasric job! Didn't think anyone could do work like this! Kudos!

-Isis-
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#6 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 10:12 PM
I still think this is the cutest pic ever but this here Pomeranian and all your dogs are absolutely precious, Munchies! I love the cartoony look you give them - it blends in so well with cartoony sims. And and omg! Pomeranian! She's *exactly* what my Scully sim needs so yippeee!! This one, btw, will be named "Queequeg" and might even mate with "Munchies".
Field Researcher
#7 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 10:53 PM
I didn't think you could improve on this- but you just did! Great job on this little fellow, thank you for sharing it!

My Sims2 Blog: CLICKY ME.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 12:10 AM
Ahhhhhhhhhh soooo cute thanks muchly, Orion
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 2:14 AM
Maybe I'm doing something wrong but..

when I downloaded them (into my downloads folder-duh xP) they didn't show up in the dog breeds ._.

I still love them though :0!<3Fantastic job.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 3:50 AM
Thorns,

For dogs and sim downloads, you do not put them in the downloads folder. Rather you double-click on the package and it will automatically add them in. It gives you a pop up and you click ok and it adds it. Hope that helps you!!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 4:02 AM
the similarity is impressive. bravooo… and the small dog is adorable thanks to share

*}·SeluXereZ·{*
Field Researcher
#12 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 5:55 PM
Oh my...how cute is that pom?!Thanks so much!

k a t i e r o b

Like the SoCal surf scene?If so...your deff gonna want to check out my sims.

For some links to some sweet surf/skate sims2 downloads...checkout my journal [which will be up soon hopefully]

Please DO NOT upload my sims to the exchange.
Theorist
#13 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 5:47 AM
so cute
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 10:11 PM
Ahhhhh!!!! Omg this is so cute! It looks so real i jus wannnaaaa poke it XD. Anyway great noooo EXELLENT JOb on theeee soooooo cute pom Im in love!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 12:09 AM
So precious! I tried and tried to make a cute pom, but mine always turned out fug fug fug. So thank you!
Test Subject
#16 Old 18th Jan 2007 at 3:07 AM
This looks exactly like my little Pom in real life! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 4:07 AM
OMG he looks just like my pomeranian Hawk <HUGS>
Test Subject
#18 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 10:42 PM
ohh...
how cute(it looks like my dog 2 ^_^ ohhh)
very good job...
Test Subject
#19 Old 1st May 2007 at 7:50 PM
I don't see the problem with the first one. I love 'em both. I downloaded the first one you made and included it in my game using the colors of my late wolf sable pom, and it looks spot on the way that she did.

Thanks for both of these! :-D ~DJ
Test Subject
#20 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 9:31 PM
Need.. to.. hugglesqueeze.. it...

AAAH! I'm going to cry It should be real. It just needs to be hugged big time!! I LOVE IT! And indeed, she does look a bit more precious than the first one.. but seeing them both next to eachother.. it looks like this one is the cutesy female and the other one the clumbsy, yet cute male! THAAAAAAAAANKS *does some jiggly dance to celebrate you*
Test Subject
#21 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 9:44 AM
too cute!! great job
Test Subject
#22 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 3:52 AM
Omg ahh i love it looks Like My Dog but beige.

<33
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 5th Oct 2008 at 4:04 AM
Soooo Cute!
Oh I have download all your little cuties, I cant get enough of them, I love small dogs most so I just love these little doggies, thank you so much 5 thumbs up LOL.

Be A Leader Not A Follower, Live Outside The Box!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 5th Nov 2008 at 3:40 AM
Oh...my...GAWD!! This is seriously the most adorable, huggable, squeeable thing I've ever seen! EVER! So much cuteness... Thank you!! <3
Instructor
#25 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 7:43 AM
omg. my heart's melting!!! ty!
Page 1 of 2