Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Request for MissBellaLuna - Daft Punk, Interstellar 5555 outfits (plus skintone)

by pixieface Posted 6th Dec 2006 at 10:47 PM - Updated 7th Dec 2006 at 6:04 AM by pixieface

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 6:56 AM
Nicely done,in my opinion this looks real close i know i like it thanks for sharing them when i get on my computer later today i am coming back to download plus the skintone looks great,keep up the work these ROCK!!!

"The only thing too fear is fear it's self."- FDR
"As you slide down the bannister of life,consider me a splinter."~Jason Crawford
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 7:01 AM
Thank you! I really appreciate feedback of any kind, and it's always nice to hear appreciation - makes it all worthwhile!
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 1:23 PM
Gah! I'm pleased as punch that someone made these. Interstella is love.

Dare I ask if there are any plans for Shep's space suit? XD
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 2:45 PM
Great job, she could have used better hair but the outfit looks great. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 5:14 PM
looks great, I really love these videos, I bought the album, now its good to know I can get the videos so thanks for that.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 9:02 PM
World ruined - I could, except I can't make new meshes because I am a computer noob. XD I just make recolours. If you send me reference pictures I can certainly see if it's possible?

Shotgun mary - yeah, better hair was definitely needed. I just stuck a blonde maxis default on, since I can't make new hair, sadly.

Silverlunarfox - thanks! Glad you like it.
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 6:52 AM
Thank you soooo much for this, you are truely awesome!

"Well you done, done me and you bet I felt it. I tried to be chill, but you're so hot that I melted..." ~Jason Mraz(I'm Yours)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 10:00 AM
You like them? Oh, phew! I worried. XD I'm glad you like them, though... it was kinda fun making them!
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 11:52 AM
OoO omg daft punk's Interstellar 5555!!!! XDDDDD u should try and make daft punk them selfs but that might be hard since thier helmets XDD
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 5:52 AM
holy shit! i just saw interstella 5555 for the first time yessssssss

What a lovely way to burn
Test Subject
#12 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 3:11 AM
Wow!!! Very nice, i love these, and daft punk!! Only getting me more pumped for when I see them live next month!!!!
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 23rd May 2009 at 7:17 PM
They look really nice! Gotta love Interstella 5555! And Daft Punk too! Keep up the good work.

I don't give a f*ck, God sent me to piss the world off!
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 2:07 PM
Ohhh... I am so happy that this recolor and the meshes are still available! This was just what I was looking for! Beautiful job! Thanks! =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 27th Aug 2011 at 6:06 AM
These are really good :3

Now I can have a Stella and Arpegius, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 13th Dec 2011 at 1:13 PM
ohhh i would like the headbands eventually
O.O