Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

DC's Blue Beetle

by ~*M'Lady*~ Posted 14th Dec 2006 at 1:16 AM - Updated 17th Dec 2006 at 2:14 PM by ~*M'Lady*~ : Had to include character comparison

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 4:31 PM Last edited by RitoruBushi : 20th Dec 2006 at 4:38 PM.
YAY! First post!

Fantastic work, MLady! I was sitting here looking at it and the more and more I thought about it my town could really use a Blue Beetle. Looks great!

By the way, where can I find the Booster Gold in the picture?
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 5:19 PM
Wow. I never knew the series but the costume quality amazed me. I think I might download this. Are you planning on uploading the shiny yellow fella in the screenshot too?
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 8:03 PM
OMGITSATED was literally my first reaction when I saw this.

Great Work.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 10:08 PM
Very nice. How some of the people on this website come up with the things they do....well, that's just beyond me....I'd download, just because it's random, but it's in .rar form. Would it be possible to upload it in .zip form. If you could that would be great.

Once again, very nice job. Keep 'em coming.

~Chris

There are many myths about planes. Not many people know them. My favorite one is the propellor one: The propellor is on the front of the plane, it cools the pilot, because when it turn off, the pilot starts sweating.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 11:16 PM
Wow! He looks great! I'd also be interested in Booster!

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Alchemist
#7 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 3:51 AM
I remembered them in comic books long time ago. Thank for making them.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#8 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 5:39 PM
To be honest, I have no idea who he is, but the costume detail is amazing. I love any superhero! I think you have great potential. I hope you keep it up. Thankyou for joining us at MTS2.

-->98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
Some people are like Slinkies. They're not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 4:45 PM
Brilliant costume

A scattered dream that's like a far off memory
A far off memory that's like a scattered dream
I want to line the pieces up, yours and mine
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 12:10 AM
Very nice costume, well done! And if you have the Booster Gold outfit floating around, I'm sure there would be a whole lot of Boostle Families showing up in neighborhoods.... *grin*

"My mind is my center and everything that happens there is my responsibility. Other people may believe what it pleases them to believe, but I will do nothing without the reason I know why and know it clearly." -Dirk Gently
---
Test Subject
#11 Old 14th Mar 2007 at 10:02 PM
Wow! Awesome Blue Beetle outfit. This is happily going into my JLA neighborhood.

And did you do the Booster Gold, as well? I've been looking for Booster for ages, and would be very appreciative if you uploaded him.

Thanks for the awesome Blue Beetle. =D