Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

As seen on.. Naomi Watts

by gilysse Posted 25th Dec 2006 at 11:45 AM - Updated 26th Dec 2006 at 10:06 AM by gilysse

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 7:41 AM
vey beautiful !!!!! where did you find the sims wearing the dress ?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 8:28 AM
I've been lookng for a dress like this! Thank you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 10:07 AM Last edited by gilysse : 27th Dec 2006 at 9:50 AM.
Marty, I edited my post and you can find the answer there.

It's "gilysse" with a small "g"..

Sorry but I am no longer open for suggestions.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 7:14 AM
thank you very much
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 4:15 PM
just one question! i really like the dress but do you have to pay to download the sim of the sims resource?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 2:50 AM
Well, it was free when I downloaded it, but Jirka is promoted now so it becomes a subscriber item.

It's "gilysse" with a small "g"..

Sorry but I am no longer open for suggestions.
Scholar
#8 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 10:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gilysse
Well, it was free when I downloaded it, but Jirka is promoted now so it becomes a subscriber item.

gilysse -you did a good job on the dress thanks alot

Yeah,,, that usually happents over at TSR, they tease you with free offers , then pull them back on the subscribers shelves and make people subscribe ,paysites will never get my vote---and sure won't get my money.
The core game cost enough-plus the ep pack- plus the expensive computer you have to play them on.

When it comes time for me to buy at paysites, is the time ill quit playing the game.

Would be funny, if EA came in and said to the paysites,what you make off profits of the contents you make, you got to pay us this XX amount,before you can collect, or they could prolly sue them, if anybody is infringing,,its the paysites, they need to look at the copyright a little closer---- Ok im gonna go get me a and chase a

I'm A WHIZ KID.
Wanna see me whiz?