Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Helena from My Chemical Romance Video

by SilentApprentice Posted 3rd Jan 2007 at 2:31 AM - Updated 7th Sep 2007 at 2:35 AM by SilentApprentice

48 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 45 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 10:48 AM
Thank you so much, it's the best one ive seen.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 10:57 AM
Another one to add to my MCR collection. Thank you.
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 11:03 AM
Wow, I think that's the best sim version of Helena I've come across on the net! Thank you so much for making her, and great job! =D
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 11:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by erin_da_simfreak
Thank you so much, it's the best one ive seen.

I agree. Thanks for creating her. :D

On Hiatus.Dunno if I'll ever come back.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 11:46 AM
She looks a bit sickly, but overall, I love it! :3

Being different is what makes you yourself.
Being the same makes you a clone.
Official Webbie
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 2:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vivavon
She looks a bit sickly, but overall, I love it! :3

Well, she's supposed to be dead so I'd guess so
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 3:21 PM
Well, the others already said it: The best I've ever seen!! I always wanted Helena, but I never requested her. Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 4:23 PM
She looks fab! That dress is gorgeous.
Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 7:14 PM
That is absolutely amazing, well done!!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 7:21 PM
Holy crap. This is my fourth attempt. The other helena kept getting rejected because it didn't look like tracy phillips, this time I edited her up. I saw that I had a message and I was like "let me guess, rejected?" and I was shocked. And already over 100 downloads. Thanks so much you guys!

Chicken Scratch
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 10:56 PM
she really does look stunning...you did a great job!! Now the only problem is..who is she going to live with?? haaa...
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 12:27 AM
i love the work put into the dress. nicely done! and the sim alltogether? i give it a 10!
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 3:03 AM
Absolutely stunning! Great job!
Test Subject
#15 Old 22nd Jan 2007 at 10:12 AM
I've downloaded this sim, because quite frankly she looks stunning in those screen caps, i've also downloaded the meshes, but for some unknown reason shes come out with a white top, and poofy red skirt. Why is this?

Please and thankyou.

~Sara-Hime
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 22nd Jan 2007 at 11:31 PM Last edited by SilentApprentice : 22nd Jan 2007 at 11:36 PM.
That is very odd. Though no one has said anything so I think it might be just you. There could be a chance, though I don't know if it matters, that you might need that Sims Colour Enabler or something.
There is no reason for her to have a puffy red dress, although I have seen it in my bodyshop for a different gown which I no longer have. It could be the mesh. I would suggest you delete them both and redownload.
Are you sure you put them both in the downloads folder? One time I put a dress mesh in my projects folder by mistake and the outfit came out completely wrong.
Also, do you have the sims clean installer? If not you might give that a try.
Post back here for an update on your problem.

Chicken Scratch
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 12:33 PM
She looks brilliant!!

But i'm having trouble finding the dress mesh
which one is it?

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 9:04 PM
The dress mesh is a link I have given along with the hair just below the helena download. It's a direct link so nobody has to go searching for it.
But if that doesn't work for any reason, go to the site and look through the dresses. You have to move the curser and select 2005 dresses. Towards the beginning look for a white dress on a blonde sim viewed from the back. You can see the shape and the frill on the sides.

Chicken Scratch
Test Subject
#19 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 2:58 AM
OMG!!! she's so BEAUTYFUL :lovestruc
love the eyes, the make up , the dress , the hair!! :D
Test Subject
#20 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 9:36 PM
I love her! This is really great!

Quit looking at my signature!
"Tell me all about your problems, I was killin' before killin' was cool!" -Kill All Your Friends ♥ MCR♥
♥Love didn't make me happy. The only thing it's done is make me cry.♥
Test Subject
#21 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 5:18 PM
Default helena
it's amazing but the last picture of her with gerard um u guys do know helena is his grandma right? the girl in the video is supossed to be his grandma when she was younger. the acctual dancer's name is taylor. just wanted to tell u that. um hehe

"Lithium don't want to be locked up in silence. No the god I want to let it go."
Test Subject
#22 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 4:49 AM
I absolutely love this!
Unfortunately, i keep getting an error every time I try to download it.
It says: "Cannot open file: it does not appear to be a valid archive."
: [
Is there anything you can do?
Re-uplaod it or something?

please and thank you.

xoxo
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 5:31 AM
Alrighty, I reuploaded her into another zip archive using WinZIP and I deleted the other since that helena might be faulty. There are no changes to the sim, just a mere reupload. Thank you for notifying me about your problem. :]

Chicken Scratch
Test Subject
#24 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 3:10 AM
Thanks for reuploading it.
But its still not working.
I wish I knew why.
Test Subject
#25 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 10:11 PM
Wow I really love this its so cool!!! But I have a problem trying to install it. I have downloaded all the meshes but when I try to install it it says something like "this content requires expansion pack data that is not installed". I have had to redownload lots of stuff because it all got deleted somehow. Before it worked perfectly and I had Pets installed, but not Nightlife, I'm not sure if its to do with that. I'm not sure if its because I need University or whatever because I only have Pets and Nightlife and it worked without Nightlife before. Its a shame because I love using this sim!!!
Page 1 of 2