Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Aayla Secura

by aymo87 Posted 14th Jan 2007 at 6:43 AM - Updated 28th Mar 2009 at 11:13 PM by aymo87

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 11:54 PM
Wow, she looks wonderful!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 11:54 PM
awesome recreation!

Do not post my creations anywhere unless you have my permission

Check out my website!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 12:20 AM
Ooh Fabulous!! Thanks soo much! I've been waiting for a sim of her!

"I always wanted to fly in strange machines"
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 1:25 AM
I
Love
You
!!!!

I've had a recent Aalyla obsession, and this makes me smile... I tried making one my self, but all I got was her headtails.. and they look scary...

When/if you do complete it by 'Wrapping' the headtails, remember that hers are not on her shoulders, but just behind her. At least, thats how it is in the movies.. EU might be a little different...
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 5:02 AM
You have no idea how long I've been wanting an Aayla sim. This is utter Star Wars epic win.

It matters not how narrow the gate, nor how charged with punishment the scroll. I am the captain of my fate and the master of my soul.
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 6:28 AM
ooooooh....i love aayla! thank you so much for making her.

Just call me Netta.
Takes Requests for: Sims and Clothes
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 8:57 AM
completely awesome, can we expect more Twi'leks? like maybe Oola? ;P
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 10:59 AM
Yay! Aayla is here! This is one of the best sims you've ever made! Thank you Amy! Personally I don't care that you didn't bind her lekku. . .
Field Researcher
#10 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 3:22 PM
ooooh lovely! And don't you think I'll do her outfit you made it look great

I'm back and sort of not... I think I'm leaving mts2 and the whole sims2 business... If anyone is interested in uploading what I've created but not uploaded so far, please contact me...
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 3:36 PM
pretty nice. I have made an Aayla too a while ago and still need to post her. you might have seen preview pics in my journal.

konnichiwa, come on by my堀口まり - DUNE SEA VENDOR.
Also come on & get a 堀口まり - Gotta get a GETAGIRL Sim...for more Sims2 cc by ME.
NOW I am Prisnexus6 resident creator @ LOST UTOPIA.
* Though you better watch it! I have the death sentance on 12 systems*
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 9:32 AM
Hey, Amy you are right I do like this!
Sorry I have been away since the 12th of January!

Cats Will Be Your Leaders!!!!!!!!!
98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

*OZZEL* For Eva!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 9:55 AM
nice job, i like her face a lot!
about wrapping the headtails, you can easily recolor darth fubar's new headtails(the one that's behind her for example) because she created them using jedi academy alphas.i did a wrapped around lekku for personal use and it looks just like the one from the game
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 8:17 AM
I love this sim! She looks amazing
I was also wondering if the brown head things she wears that are attatched to her lekku, are they on the skintone or not? What I'm trying to say is are they face-make up or are they painted onto the skintone? Thanks

Remember, the force will be with you, always...
Test Subject
#15 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 3:10 PM
um, how do you get the outfit to work? because its noot working for me....