Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Backdoor Lane 12 [NL+OfB] -- Abandoned Factory

by plasticbox Posted 18th Jan 2007 at 11:31 AM - Updated 21st Sep 2008 at 9:51 PM by plasticbox

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 7:11 PM
Very nice as the whole backdoor lane serie.
thank you plasticbox

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Forum Resident
#3 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 8:08 PM
Cute little homes, plasticbox; Thanks!

Always,
Emma
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 9:11 PM
Like your backdoor lane series very much, but I don't get them installed with Q-Xpress. The report says that this isn't a Sims2pack or the file is corrupted. As happens with all the houses of the series. Do you know what causes this?
I hope you have a solution, because I really like you houses. I think you have done a excellent job! Grtz Fran
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 9:41 PM
I know nothing about Q-Xpress. Sorry.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#6 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 10:00 PM
I just wanted to tell you I really love the Backdoor Lane series, and the factory-like ones are my favorite. (but really, I love all the ones with cool basements) Keep up the good work! :D
Field Researcher
#7 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 8:40 AM
I love all your houses plasticbox...they are perfect for the city.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 12:38 PM Last edited by Sphinx287 : 4th Aug 2007 at 3:39 AM.
backdoor lane rulez
thank you so much!
got the great London neighbourhood from patul and maxis errr ea games pretty little one-familiy homes just don't fit there...
but your houses are perfect for that :D
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 5:03 PM
THANK-YOU LOVE
Scholar
#10 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 8:03 AM
The backyard matches perfectly to the house. Very good work.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 12:59 PM
one word.
WOW
i completely love all your backdoor houses.
i wish i had the talent to design and produce something as inspiring.
well done.
=]
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Jun 2008 at 7:21 AM
Seems this one has a problem with seasons. It thinks the inside is outside so sitting watching TV in the winter gets you cold.
Test Subject
#13 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 7:16 PM
This is a great house, I love this series. However, I agree with one of the previous posts...this particular house doesn't seem to work well with Seasons. The entire first floor indoors gets covered in snow in the winter and Sims using the first floor during cold weather get, well, cold. Is there any way to fix this?
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 26th Sep 2008 at 11:26 AM
The Backdoor Lane houses are all brilliant. I think I've downloaded most of them now. Thanks so much. :D
Test Subject
#15 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 7:29 AM
And another nice house in this series. I wonder what kind of business my sims are going to establish here. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 2:51 AM
thanks