Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Carmit Bachar of the Pussycat Dolls

by walkman44 Posted 20th Jan 2007 at 4:03 AM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Space Pony
#2 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 2:49 PM
She scares me with her looks, really.

But your carmit-sim looks pretty good !

SHOPxADDICTED

Like to see more, click here !
Field Researcher
#3 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 4:36 PM
you got her cheek bones really well. Thanks

'-.~<:'.,.$Ug@R-Pu££-$@m.,.':>~.-'
Instructor
#4 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 3:32 AM
Hey! I am so glad to see this!

Cogito ergo nupta non sum.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 3:52 AM
Thanks guys, I'm very happy she got uploaded. She was very, very hard to sim.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 8:34 AM
Thanks so much

Remember, the force will be with you, always...
Scholar
#7 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 11:03 PM
These sims look really good. congratulations!
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 2:14 PM
Finally!! She's my favorite doll.. =D

Thank you! :D
Test Subject
#9 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 1:52 PM
am I the ONLY one who sees that she's not PRETTY!? She has BOOBS, yeah. But that's it, really.

I'm 10% sugar, I'm 10% spice, but I'm 80% bitch so you better be nice!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 12:13 AM
Beauty's in the eye of the beholder. I personally think she is very pretty, and I also think she is a very admirable person. She was born with a clelf lip/palate and has a charity going for children born with cleft lip/palate. It's great for those kids to have someone like her to look up to.
Test Subject
#11 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 5:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by walkman44
Beauty's in the eye of the beholder. I personally think she is very pretty, and I also think she is a very admirable person. She was born with a clelf lip/palate and has a charity going for children born with cleft lip/palate. It's great for those kids to have someone like her to look up to.
I agree.She is very pretty.But its not what it matters.Some people told me who met her that she is the nicest person on the world.Shes my favorite doll.EDIT:I just wanted to add that everytime on some forum some people always insult PCD, and mostly Carmit.I really dont like that.She is truly beautiful,but you dont really see it.
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st Mar 2007 at 9:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SweetMilou
am I the ONLY one who sees that she's not PRETTY!? She has BOOBS, yeah. But that's it, really.
all the pussycat dolls are not very beautiful but they have style. But i believe this doll is tres sympa...
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 21st Mar 2007 at 10:49 AM
Is that hat part of the hair or is it an accessory?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 7:14 PM
The visor is part of the hair, if that is what you're asking.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 31st Mar 2007 at 9:25 AM
Yes that was what I ment. Sorry for being so vague. I didn't realise I was until I read it just now.
It looks great! Too bad it is part of the hair. I would have loved to have it as an acessory so all of my sims could have used it.
Test Subject
#16 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 4:10 AM
This is fantastic! She has such a hard face to sim, and you did it perfectly! I love it.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 10:55 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 24th Jul 2007 at 11:47 PM. Reason: is a thanks post
wow this is amazing!

great sims 2 version.

This looks just like her.....WOW!!

awesome!