Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Castel de Dracule

by CokeBuilder Posted 28th Jan 2007 at 4:59 PM - Updated 6th Dec 2008 at 12:15 AM by CokeBuilder : Fix pictures

88 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 84 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 4:51 PM
OH.... totally amazing cokebuilder! Totally worth being featured AND TOTALLY DOWNLOADING, dare i even use my highest compliment? I will;

It looks FABULOUS

Congrats!

HELLO
Click HERE to view all of my downloads!

Ty Woodchip50
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 4:53 PM Last edited by mvanlaar2 : 29th Jan 2007 at 11:42 PM. Reason: update
I love this but I don't think my computers graphic card will take it. I will try though. Thankyou.

Unfortunately no. I tried but I will have to get a better computer if this beautiful work keeps up!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 4:54 PM
Looks awesome. Thanks!

Garden of Shadows; for your goth side.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 4:57 PM Last edited by IgnorantBliss : 30th Jan 2007 at 5:31 AM. Reason: converted to Thanks post
This is amazing, congrats on the feature.

You've been a fallen angel, ripped out of the sky.
But as your wings grew strong enough,
You left me, behind to die.
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 5:02 PM
Congrats on the feature!
This is Spectacular!!
It's really breathtaking.
Thank you!!

"What lies before us and what lies behind us
are small matters compared to what lies within us."
Field Researcher
#7 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 5:02 PM
Oh WOW! Congratulations on a well-deserved feature! This is absolutely stunning! You must have put a tremendous amount of work into this.

I am in awe.

Mairi
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 5:05 PM
Fantastic!

Curiously enough, the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias as it fell was Oh no, not again. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Douglas Adams

The Hunger Site - Click once a day for free to give food to developing countries!
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 5:06 PM Last edited by IgnorantBliss : 30th Jan 2007 at 5:32 AM. Reason: converted to Thanks post
WOW!!!
I love this castle. It looks great.
Thumps up!!!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 5:11 PM Last edited by IgnorantBliss : 30th Jan 2007 at 5:32 AM. Reason: converted to Thanks post
WOW!!! This house is amazing!!! I just love it!! Too bad I don't have OFB (It would be great if you make a no-OFB version)
Forum Resident
#11 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 5:16 PM
This is stunning! I just finished reading 'The Historian' which is a book about 3 generations of historians who all hunt for Vlad Dracula, so I will be glad to add my own Dracula in my game.

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Test Subject
#12 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 5:29 PM Last edited by Ratheden : 29th Jan 2007 at 5:30 PM. Reason: added thanks
Is it possible for you to make this or upload it with out the pets-EP ?
i have FFS and all before it..but will be unable to get the eps past that.
thanks for you time and by the way it looks great from your screen shots!
The Anti-Social Extrovert
#13 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 5:30 PM
*pouts* i wish i had a better compy that could handle that size of a lot...IT'S MAGNIFICENT! thankz for sharing! >^.^<

...· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:-
-:¦:- (( °º ° ..° "(¨`v´¨)::" °..··..*.. ·· ..° *..·|<aTa?+|cA| |<@
°-:¦:- `v´* *-:¦:- °·..* * °..·· ..*.. ·· ..° * -:¦:- * °.. ·· ..*.. ·· .:.° * -:¦:-
Mad Poster
#14 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 5:46 PM
realy a masterpiece thank you coke

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Addicted to Capuccino!
retired moderator
#15 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 5:46 PM
I am speechless!

Sorry I can't take requests anymore!
And I will probably never convert my creations for TS2 to TS3.
Alchemist
#16 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 5:56 PM
Your castle is so beautiful.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Mad Poster
#17 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 6:23 PM
Lovely castle. Thank you.
Test Subject
#18 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 6:23 PM Last edited by IgnorantBliss : 30th Jan 2007 at 5:32 AM. Reason: converted to Thanks post
How cool is that *jumping from joy*???!!! although it is so funny to see vampires with a plazma TV screen XDDD
#19 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 6:41 PM
Yes LOVELY definatly derseves the feature, welldone

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 6:55 PM Last edited by Auronapern : 29th Jan 2007 at 8:50 PM.
Holy cow.... This is AMAZING! I mean really... this must have taken you forever! I must have it! It may very well blow my computer up when I try to load it, but whatever! I've got to try!
Thanks so much!!!

UPDATE:
Yup, my computer can't handle it. But still, that castle is magnificent! If I ever get a better computer that castle is going in my game!

Wait... WHAT?!?!?
Scholar
#21 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 7:04 PM
Wow ! Superb CokeBuilder !! Too bad my computer won't be able to manage this lot, but it's really impressive ! All seems so well create, so regular for a big castle and the interior is well amenaged too. WELL DONE ! Congrats for the feature, it's deserve ! Thank you for all this work !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 8:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by woodchip50
OH.... totally amazing cokebuilder! Totally worth being featured AND TOTALLY DOWNLOADING, dare i even use my highest compliment? I will;

It looks FABULOUS

Congrats!

i agree it is FABULOUS. but i can't see the interior shots
Instructor
#23 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 9:08 PM
I love the large courtyard in the middle, very nice.

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 9:34 PM
this is absolutely stunning, great work
Scholar
#25 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 9:58 PM
This is a fantastic lot.Absolutely gorgeous.Thank you so much for sharing it.
Page 1 of 4