Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gothic Wear

by Noogie666 Posted 28th Jan 2007 at 6:54 PM - Updated 11th Feb 2011 at 2:39 AM by Noogie666 : Added Simchic's Mesh

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 11:46 PM
Thank you! My male sims have hardly any clothes so these were much needed!

You've been a fallen angel, ripped out of the sky.
But as your wings grew strong enough,
You left me, behind to die.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 11:46 PM
Awesome! Thank you!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 11:58 PM
Really coool!!

I wanted a picture here soo picture a picture!!!!!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 12:04 AM
Hopefully that page at SimChic for the meshes will be fixed soon (or accessible)... Great outfits.

~*~*~*~ Proud supporter of MTS2 ~*~*~*~
Mad Poster
#6 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 12:09 AM
It's funny how there's all this praise and at this very moment there doesn't seem to be any downloads counted. I guess I'll be the first to download them. Good job!
Mad Poster
#7 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 12:21 AM
In the male adult/YA section of the freebies, nowt seems to be showing up, yet there's stuff for female adult/YA. Ah well, I'll download em anyway xD
Alchemist
#8 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 12:36 AM
Oh my god they're gorgeous! These are really off the chain...! I really hope that SimChic mesh is already among my downloads lol...I should mention, the male freebies section at simchic has been down for a long time...

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Field Researcher
#9 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 1:27 AM
Wow! I love those cybergoth tops -- especially the belted collars! Although same problem w/ Simchic for #3 -- page completely blank. Have an alternate location for the mesh?

Like a flea circus at a dog show!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 1:32 AM
First of all, thanks guys for the positive comments :D. Sorry if the male freebies section downloads page are not working for some of you guys but I've just checked it just a few minutes ago and it's working fine.

Remember...the actual link is the one in the bottom right corner (not the freebies-ts2 freebies on the left of the page). Since this may caused trouble for you guys I re-attach the image of the real link for your ease.

Lab Assistant
#11 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 1:49 AM
Oh so that's the freebie one you're talking about. Thanks Noogie! ^__^ The outfits are awsome!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 3:50 AM
thanks so much, im in desperate need of decent goth male clothes, and these are awesome...
wicked
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 3:57 AM
Thank you sooo much! These are fantastic
Test Subject
#14 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 4:36 AM
I LOVE the cybergoth.
Am I delusional or am I seeing Dope Stars Inc. here?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 5:07 AM
I'm so glad that you guys like my creation. Your comments are much appreciated :D.

Quote: Originally posted by Miirena-sama
I LOVE the cybergoth.
Am I delusional or am I seeing Dope Stars Inc. here?

*lol* Yes, model no.2 & no.5 are my sims version of Dope Stars Inc.'s members (Darin Yevonde and Alex Vega). I thought no one would noticed :D.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 10:18 AM
I love ALL of it, wow you're great, you're certainly making my simboys a wholeeeeee lot hotter! :D
Alchemist
#17 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 1:54 PM
Very well done, Nougie, all these look great. It's time to renovate the wardrobe, isn't it? All the outfits have some interesting detail, I guess that it's impossible that someone couldn't find here what they are searching for their sim-men. Thank you and ciao.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 5:52 PM
These are simply perfect! Sexy gothic clothing is a must for my men and these are all great! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 6:26 PM
So cool! Perfect for my vamps (I hate the old stuffy clothes the game gives you. Modern vamps rule!)

Wait... WHAT?!?!?
Test Subject
#20 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 12:50 AM
Holy crap, this is gorgeous! My male goths never have enough to wear. Thanks for sharing.

Suicide hotline... please hold.
Scholar
#21 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 3:29 AM
Excellent! I'm not such a big fan of gothic stuff but these ones are greatly awesome
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 3:40 AM
Not that I need anymore gothic clothes for my adult males, but these are so nice I cn't help it!

"I regect your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage - Mythbusters
Instructor
#23 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 8:27 AM
HOly moley!!!

I've made gothic stuff for male sims before, but I've never made a shiny vinyl top as awesome as those colored ones you did!!!!

AWESOME!!!

Thankyou, excellent work!!!

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Test Subject
#24 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 7:04 PM
love the top and pants recolour. excellent job.
Test Subject
#25 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 12:22 AM
Oh dear, what can I say, these outfits are GORGEOUS! I am going to have a vinyl-clad ball with these gems! These are so good I would wear them myself in real life (if I was a guy, that is )

Give yourself a huge pat on the back, hun, you deserve every kudos here! Keep up the good work, and we all look forward to seeing what else you have up your sleeve (or fishnet gloves, for that matter)!
Page 1 of 2