Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Good Omens: Aziraphale and Crowley

by Ambular Posted 30th Jan 2007 at 5:42 AM - Updated 20th Apr 2013 at 5:15 AM by Ambular

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 2:05 PM
Very good They look just like they should (at least I've always seen them pretty much like that). Nice to see some Good Omens -fandom here.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 4:21 PM
So cool! Are you gonna make Crowley's car? You know, it would be difficult to make a car that turns all music into Queen, so if you pass, I'll totally understand. I'll be disappointed, but I'll understand.

is it can be sims tiem now plees?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 5:01 PM
So. Awesome. Thankyou~~~

(Also thank you for linking the source art! I must check that out.)
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 6:28 PM
Fantastic book, very cool to see these characters in the Sim World!! Thank You!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 9:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FionaSkye
So cool! Are you gonna make Crowley's car? You know, it would be difficult to make a car that turns all music into Queen, so if you pass, I'll totally understand. I'll be disappointed, but I'll understand.

*Giggles* Well, the Queen part I'm still working on, but I think this makes a tolerable substitute for the Bentley:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=103649
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 10:08 PM
Great book, Great sims!!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 3:50 PM
Thank you! For some reason I pictured them as looking older, but I like this better.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 1:40 AM
XD i love this!! i just finished that book last month. I would have found read it sooner but i'm a terry prachet fan and Good Omens was stocked under the other guy >_< ...oddly enough my idea of Aziraphale did look alot like that picture...come to think of it so did Crowley ..i'm aparently in a loving mood because all i can say is i love that animated picture too ..my drawings aren't nearly that detailed

The answer to life, the universe and everything: 42
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 12:40 AM
Beautiful work - much appreciated.

There's only really one other thing left to say, and I think Pratchett and Gaiman said it best . . . Kids! Bringing about Armageddon can be dangerous. Do not attempt it in your home.
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th May 2007 at 7:03 PM
Y'know, I think I've just fallen in love with you ~ <3

The boys are brilliant. Excellently done, :D
Not actually evil.
#12 Old 8th May 2008 at 2:21 AM
Thanks for bringing characters from one of my favorite novels to life.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 5:55 PM
These are great, thank you! I never thought to search for Good Omens on this site. I found these while randomly googling them. Haha! <3