Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ren's Big Elf ears for Enayla skins

by KatieKirby Posted 25th Feb 2007 at 2:14 AM - Updated 25th Feb 2007 at 7:27 AM by KatieKirby

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 6:05 AM
You saved me the trouble of going through and doing this myself! Thank you so much. Ren's ears with Enayla's skin - sims as they were meant to be (Any plans to do the wide ears?)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 10:03 AM
Hehe, yeah, I have them done - I love the wide ears, they look like the ears the Inverloch elves have - I just need to put the pictures together.

We'll roll on with our heads held high,
Our consience in the gutter,
Our dreams up in the sky,
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 1:26 PM
What about the Eerie Skin? http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=116939
I LOVE that skin. Could you pleeeeeeaaaaase recolour for that skin too?

Thinking hurts and thoughts don't rhyme
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 4:51 PM
Omigosh i will love you forvever!! I have been waiting for this! Thank you so much!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 12:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hexentanz
What about the Eerie Skin? http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=116939
I LOVE that skin. Could you pleeeeeeaaaaase recolour for that skin too?

Sure It might take me a little while as I have an english assignment due, but I'll get it up asap :D

Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 2:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KatieKirby
Sure It might take me a little while as I have an english assignment due, but I'll get it up asap :D

Thank you so much !! =D

Thinking hurts and thoughts don't rhyme
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 10:15 PM
Your the best!! I've been waiting forever for these ears and now the skins to match?? can't get any better than this! thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 2:21 PM
I was just about to post my recolors of this mesh when I saw this. *grin* Good Work!

** just my 2 cents, ignore it if you wish, rant if you must, but please use the common sense one assumes you were born with **
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 9:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kitiara
I was just about to post my recolors of this mesh when I saw this. *grin* Good Work!

Hehe, I have to admit I was holding off on doing these to see if you were going to Sorta an ill-timed fit of productivity then ROFL :D

Test Subject
#11 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 12:17 PM
Great thanks! these will do great for my sylvanas windrunner sim

If at first you don't succeed, Destroy all evidence that you failed.
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 3:23 PM Last edited by Elyona1 : 22nd Nov 2008 at 3:58 PM.
Hey, these ears flash blue in-game for me, and I have no clue how to fix them. Could someone help me? I really like them but I don't want them to be flashing otherwise what's the point? BTW, these are awesome!!! I just really want to see them instead of flashy blueness... I have the wide set and kitiara's ears and they all do the same thing. I know that the mirror temporarily fixes it with "change appearence", but I want to find a long term solution. I read somwhere that it's becaude the creator only did, like, the "frame" part or something and if they had a little invisible rim and lens they would work fine, and that players could fix it with simPE, but since I don't know how to use SimPE I can't fix it...I think I might be hyper...can you help? anyone?
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 11:34 AM
The ear is wonderful. It's lokkloke the elf very much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 21st Dec 2010 at 6:10 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 10:58 PM
Bad gateway error? How unfortunate...