Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4 Wonderful Medieval Careers including a pet career v4 With Custom Clothes

by Bubby bob Posted 6th Mar 2007 at 1:46 AM - Updated 30th Dec 2007 at 11:42 PM by Bubby bob : New Links

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 9:11 PM
Bubby bob, is there a reason why you have to use the cheat code to get to level 9 on the second career?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 9:14 PM
Awesome, I've been sooo hoping someone would make another medieval career. I play a medievalhood only so this is a wonderful opportunity for me. Its been so hard to play with only 1 medieval career in my game.

I have all eps so I have any problems I will let you know right away... Thanks soo much for this
Field Researcher
#4 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 1:12 AM Last edited by DoomAngelsc : 10th Mar 2007 at 5:51 AM.
The 1st time I put the careers in they didn't work, however after noticing that I had put them in a sub folder (something I use usually for hacks) thought I'd try putting them directly in the downloads folder and it seems to fix the problem I was having of not getting into the carpool.

So far it looks good, will let you know if I have anything happen.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 12:32 PM
thanks for the career i shall enjoy it

My wiki with 1100+ links to the community! Also in categories! Click here!

"Whether it's good or bad, it's so unfortunate to wake up during a dream." - Judeau [Berserk]
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 1:59 PM Last edited by Bubby bob : 10th Mar 2007 at 4:08 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by lizzrom
Bubby bob, is there a reason why you have to use the cheat code to get to level 9 on the second career?
Well wouden t it be odd if a lord just randomly became the prince of the empire . anf for newbies u use boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true EXACTLY then shift on the newpaper click on set career level then press 9. Oh yeah i'll start on some more Chance Cards if anybody wants'em just say yes and put a jester face that way i'll work on some more CHANCE CARDS!!!!!!!

B.B.s Back!!! See this Thread: http://www.modthesims2.com/member/showthread.php?t=264996
Keep your eyes peeled for my new medieval goodies set
P.S. I will Not be Retiring
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 6:58 AM
thanks i always wonted to be a king cant wait for the chance cards :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 9:31 PM
Wow...all this time and I'm the only one here nerdy enough to point out that you spelled medieval wrong?! 0_o This can't be hacking. Lol. Anyways... YES! Please put more chance cards: the more, the better.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 9:47 PM Last edited by Bubby bob : 19th Mar 2007 at 12:31 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by gelatinous_noodles
Wow...all this time and I'm the only one here nerdy enough to point out that you spelled medieval wrong?! 0_o This can't be hacking. Lol. Anyways... YES! Please put more chance cards: the more, the better.
ok i think the release date for the chance cards will be about 3 to 4 days sorry if it will take a while i still have school and i'm trying out new stuff for future uploads. And i spent a week on this thing so it it hacking. and for newbies a hack is a game mod. oh nd acctualy the chance cards wont be avalible for a while. (sorry for inconveinoince the next version will be G-R-E-A-T)

B.B.s Back!!! See this Thread: http://www.modthesims2.com/member/showthread.php?t=264996
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 22nd Mar 2007 at 5:05 PM Last edited by Bubby bob : 28th Mar 2007 at 4:36 PM.
The time has begun!!
Ok sorry for a big gap of time of Updates but i was working on some other things (houses to be exact) and i will be starting on some chance cards, (perhaps cars) and maybe even ANOTHER CAREER! nope probably not i'm working on a midieval pet career (yay the 2nd pet career!)

Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 3:45 PM
Howdy, and thanks a million! I'd say you are off to a great start, and I am very grateful to have these careers for my midieval neighborhood. Yes, please for the chance cards (insert Jester here ), and I hope this is the beginning of a great modding career for you! Thank you so much again.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 4:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyLiberty
Howdy, and thanks a million! I'd say you are off to a great start, and I am very grateful to have these careers for my midieval neighborhood. Yes, please for the chance cards (insert Jester here ), and I hope this is the beginning of a great modding career for you! Thank you so much again.
I know i already turned into a lab assaisntant (which is higher the Test subject) and i'm getting bigger by the minute and i guess it won't be a while till there done.

Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 2:53 AM
Thanks heaps I have been using your careers in my medieval town and it works perfectly. I was wondering if one change could be using the horse and carriages next time. Just a thought you have done an excellent job on this one. Keep up the good work.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 2:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tigermouse74
Thanks heaps I have been using your careers in my medieval town and it works perfectly. I was wondering if one change could be using the horse and carriages next time. Just a thought you have done an excellent job on this one. Keep up the good work.
i know i wan't too but no one that knows it ever posts up a custom car tutorial or else i would have had it done a LONG time ago. Well thanks for the comments.

Née whiterider
retired moderator
#15 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 4:12 PM
You could always use someone else's custom horses and link them in the thread for people to download.
Custom cars are incredibly difficult to make, hence why there is no tutorial

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 5:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by whiterider
You could always use someone else's custom horses and link them in the thread for people to download.
Custom cars are incredibly difficult to make, hence why there is no tutorial
i know theres a custom horse for upload i'm going to use that becauase i've never meshed before if there was a way to link'em it would be on my to do list.

Test Subject
#17 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 1:12 PM
Okay first :
What is Theive? :O
Second its Medieval not Midieval ^^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 3:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dailysunshine
Okay first :
What is Theive? :O
Second its Medieval not Midieval ^^
i'm hiding some of the things i could say (not all bad some good.). Well a theives a robber and did'nt you see? it is Medieval and it has been for a while, except maybe for the career not the thread though.

Test Subject
#19 Old 27th May 2007 at 11:03 AM
Thanks alot for the royalty career. I was just about to make one myself and came across yours first. I only have one problem though: In the rar folder for the royalty career, you put the adult royalty and the teen Medieval. I couldnt find the teen royalty career. So I guess for now I'll have to just edit it myself until you update. Thanks though.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#20 Old 27th May 2007 at 2:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bubby bob
i know theres a custom horse for upload i'm going to use that becauase i've never meshed before if there was a way to link'em it would be on my to do list.

There is, in fact, a way of doing this - you'll find it on the Sims2Wiki, under "How To Link Custom Vehicles To Careers".

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 6:42 PM
man i;m so embarrassed i had to reboot my internet (or throw it out the wireless connection and bye cords). well ill fix it after i can use the internet I'm on my laptop, and thank you for your nice replys! and i have spell check now yay!

Test Subject
#22 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 8:40 PM
Default New titles for Royalty Career
Hi, I love this career and would like to help out. (if you want) I made new custom titles for all the levels in the Royalty career. They're kinda lineage accurate (I'm dead obsessed with the Medieval times) and I tweaked them a little.

Here they are:
Commoner
Landowner
Business Manager
Favourite
Baron/Baroness
Lord of Parliament/Lady of Parliament
Count/Countess
Duke/Duchess
King's Gentleman/Lady-in-Waiting
His Majesty/Her Majesty

I have full-paragraph descriptions also and is currently working on chance cards. I didn't edit anything else, just the written stuff. Let me know if you want the descriptions and if you need some help with the other careers.
Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 7:02 AM
I really appreciate the work that went into this Career and I want to say thank you. I have a conflict with something, however. When I try to create a family the entire game crashes. I have a number of other mods in the game so any clues as to where I should start looking would most appreciated. I have all of the EP's up to and including Pets (which I hate, actually). The first thing that comes to mind is the painting hack that gives a number of options; this has been around for a while and is base game compliant (sorry I can't remember the name of hack).
I know this isn't much to go on but I would appreciate any ideas because I really like this Career!
Thanks.

The three greatest gifts in life are: The gift of Love; The gift of Life: The gift of Laughter!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 11:30 PM
the chance cars are discontinued, and no thank you i dont need any help. but i think that theres some repetitive hack or something in there.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 5:16 PM
aww man theres always new technology out there to give more demand on my laziness!

Page 1 of 2