Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

CVS/ Pharmacy

by Architect Of The Future Posted 20th Mar 2007 at 11:14 PM - Updated 6th Dec 2007 at 4:46 AM by Architect Of The Future

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Mar 2007 at 1:04 AM
very realistic
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Mar 2007 at 2:05 AM
i like it.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 21st Mar 2007 at 7:13 AM
That's hot! Love all your lots!

Life is random - expect the unexpected!
Sims 3 Creations
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Mar 2007 at 9:44 AM
looks like the real thing :3
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Mar 2007 at 5:50 PM
Default Retail Sims
Very nice :]
There are some nice downloads available at Retail Sims; the items would make the interior realistic if anyone was interested.

They also have a nice set, Bubble, a women's clothing/fashion store that I highly recommend everyone downloads. Someone should make a lot using this set.

Thanks again for the CVS lot!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Mar 2007 at 8:51 PM
I have alot of things downoaded from retail sims. I just didint think that we were allowed to upload lots and housing using things from the website
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st Mar 2007 at 9:15 PM
Neat it looks like the real CVS too.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 22nd Mar 2007 at 4:01 AM
My god, those things are everywhere -- now even in TS2! Nice work!

Like a flea circus at a dog show!
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 3:44 AM
dude, this is awsome, it'll be hard to fill up but it'll make my neighborhood look nice
Forum Resident
#11 Old 31st May 2007 at 11:43 PM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 1:55 AM
Wtf, it says Expansion data required...? Does it need it or is that one of those things where you just install it with cleaninstaller?

I never retreat - but I sometimes advance in the opposite direction
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 4:13 AM
I think that means an Ep is required. I'm not sure.
Test Subject
#14 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 11:18 PM
I love it. But, I can't download it. Could you please put it on www.thesims2.com? You can make a profile and uplode it it's really easy if you've never done it, it's just I can't download lots inless they are from there for some reason.
Test Subject
#15 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 7:31 AM
I made an urban/city neighborhood that centers around a residential hospital. This is the perfect addition to this scenario. All your lots are amazing. I downloaded all of them. You rock my world so hard I might need to be admitted to my own medical center.

Thank you for being awesome. More please!
Test Subject
#16 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 7:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CarrieUFan
I love it. But, I can't download it. Could you please put it on www.thesims2.com? You can make a profile and uplode it it's really easy if you've never done it, it's just I can't download lots inless they are from there for some reason.

Please dont upload to that place, The Exchange is evil.

This download works. I just did it. Just try again.
Or read the FAQ on how to download properly.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 1:00 AM
Thanks You