Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic: Yuthura Bann

by Daigowedd Posted 26th Mar 2007 at 7:14 PM - Updated 2nd Apr 2007 at 9:47 AM by Daigowedd : Changes required

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 9:07 PM
Awwww, I love that game! She's a beautiful sim, but I don't remember her from the game. Maybe I lost the CD before I got that far. D:
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 9:19 PM
Thanks! Yuthura's a Sith teacher on Korriban.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 4:22 AM
Just because I loved the game i'm gonna nit pick. Whats up with pic number 3. It seems like her left eye has less makeup or a different kind than the right.

Also when you say "sith tattoos" do you mean the facial and lekku marking? If so they're not really tattoos like what the Zabrak have instead they're kinda like birth marks that formed a design. Atleast thats what they were in Star Wars Galaxies.

I just think we should cook and eat all the PETA people.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 2:40 PM
When I say Sith tattoos I mean the matching tattoos Yuthura and Uthar have (I'm assuming its because they are Master and Apprentice). They aren't lekku or facial markings, because Uthar is human and he still has them.
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Apr 2007 at 7:43 PM
that makes sense
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Apr 2007 at 7:44 PM
i think its great.
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 7:16 PM
yuthura bann is spelled yuthura ban
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 7:08 AM
Wow, that's a very good likeness, well done! Thank you!

See my art here.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 1:43 PM
Oh my god, I'm in love!
I remember vividly that Yuthura Bann was the most beautiful Twi'lek in the game. *Seethes in jealousy* I wish we didn't have to be human, 'else I would have been a twi'lek similar to her.

Fantastic job!

"Once again, she returns.. To the arms of her angel, angel or demon? Still, he calls her.. Luring her back, from the grave. Angel or dark seducer? Who are you, strange angel?"

Phantom of the Opera
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Apr 2008 at 12:48 PM
Everything works great except for the skintone.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 29th May 2014 at 8:33 PM
thanks for your nice work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 23rd Dec 2018 at 12:18 AM
Nice work but I would have liked to see her in the clothes she wears in the game or an inspired look. Not a revealing slave costume. She's a Sith, not a Slave Dancer.