Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gothic dress for female toddler

by TwoHorses Posted 2nd Apr 2007 at 4:51 AM - Updated 25th Oct 2008 at 12:49 AM by TwoHorses : filters

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
#3 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 8:12 AM
This is wicked!
And the detail ... divine.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 8:50 AM
Awesome thanks! Some recolours would be cool, like in purple, grey etc.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 4:07 PM
cute ^_^
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 4:20 PM
So adorable! Thank you for sharing. :D

Worlds Apart: An urban fantasy. Now playing...
Instructor
#7 Old 13th Apr 2007 at 3:21 PM
Adorable ^^ amazing details. Thank yous. :]
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 4:37 PM
I love it! It will work perfect for the Story I'm working on It's absoulutely adorable !!!

But I do have a question: It says YES you can upload it with complete sims, but NO to uploading on the Exchange... so can you upload a complete sim with that outfit on on the Sims 2 Exchange? Just wondering cause I might upload characters from my story but I dont want to break your rules.

Thanks!

I prefer to see the darker sides of things... The glass is 1/2 empty.... and cracked.... and I just cut my lip on it...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 5:59 AM
Please do NOT upload it on the Exchange, because by doing so, you kinda give away my copyrights to EA Games... (they probably don't care, but let's not take a chance!)

But of course, you can upload it on MTS2 (for example) with your complete sim, or on any other free site.

Or, you can simply link back to this thread, or to my homesite, if people want to know where you got the dress. All my creations are offered for free.

Thanks for the comments! (and I'd LOVE to see your little goth girl!)
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 7:49 PM
Thank you so so much it is stunning. But can I ask you for a request? Would you mind doing one like this for boys? If you could that would rock!!!! =D :thumbsup:
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th Oct 2009 at 4:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HannahBeann
Thank you so so much it is stunning. But can I ask you for a request? Would you mind doing one like this for boys? If you could that would rock!!!! =D :thumbsup:

a dress for boys?
You could try to do it yourself. You open body shop, you create a new clothe from cloning this dress, and i guess you can choose the gender... (i'm not sure??)
then you save it and you have it your game. Please don't upload it, but you can use it in your game, of course!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 10:38 PM
this is soooo cute! I want a baby just so i can dress it in goth stuff.... well, not really, but, awww, so cute!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 6:07 AM
It's way cute!