Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ada Wong (RE4)

by BeingNectarine Posted 13th Apr 2007 at 1:51 PM - Updated 29th Jul 2011 at 1:03 AM by BeingNectarine : Hairmesh I Used Is Gone.

49 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 46 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 12:40 PM
Nicely done! :]
Scholar
#3 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 1:02 PM
She and the dress are very pretty.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 1:56 PM
Very well done, both Ada and the dress! I'm an RE4 fanatic but not so good at making stuff like the dress. I can't wait to try her in game!

I open my eyes and look to the blue sky. One day I'll have the wings I need to fly away from here.
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 4:06 PM
WoooW Im a RE4 SUPEr Fan, I love it!Excelent creation!
Could you make plz more characters from RE4 game???
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 4:28 PM
I'm making Leon next. I'll make him in both costumes. Maybe I'll try to do Luis while I'm at it. I also have several Resident Evil: Outbreak characters too.
Maybe I'll upload those when I have time.
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 5:00 PM
I simply love all your work. No words to descrive it. I can´t wait to see more
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 5:22 PM
>w<!!

she looks just like here(?) lol.. well done!
i hope to see more char. soon :D
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 6:25 PM
You have done a great job! considering lack of resources on the net, think you have nailed her. Looking forward to seeing your leon creation. Currently am playing re4 on pc, offtopic when does ada make an appearance during the game? is she just an npc or a sidequest or something?
Instructor
#10 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 7:14 PM
Great resemblance! I always loved her dress!
fftmfan, I don't know if the PS2 version is different from the pc one, I've got the PS2 one and she's not playable in the main game, she'll help Leon in several occasion. You can play her, however, in some minigames unlocked when you first complet the main game.
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 8:01 PM
Nicely done. I was surprised when I happened along this download, because I was like "Hm, is that an actual picture of Ada? Wait, no! That's the download!" Good job!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 8:28 PM
I don't even play Resident evil but I think she is GORGEOUS! and you did a GREAT JOB at least from what I see from the picture of her in the game! So great Job!

.....Laughter is Timeless, Imagination Has No Age, and Dreams Are Forever (Disney)
Inventor
#13 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 10:12 PM
Absolutly fab! Very nicely done
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 10:17 PM
She's absolutely stunning, wonderful job!

I take house requests! Just send me a PM.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 12:06 AM
Very pretty. This hairstyle suits just perfectly. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 1:15 AM
I heart RE4, i'm so addicted, You did a great job, she looks nearly identical to the one in the game!

*waves hi*
Instructor
#17 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 2:07 AM
She is Gorgeous!!! This has to be the closest rendition of her to date. Awesome Job!!! Thank you so much for sharing her. :lovestruc

Sims 2 *Mo' addictive than a Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwich*
Field Researcher
#18 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 2:27 AM
"Well, if it isn't the b*tch in the red dress." Sorry, couldn't help myself. I don't share that opinion, by the way. Ada's great and you did a super job. I may be the only one, but the merchant is my favorite and if you made him I'd be so supremely happy. I would say, "heh heh heh heh, thank you."
Instructor
#19 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 2:34 AM
Ada had me by the throat when she first came on the scene in RE4. Wonderful job.

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 4:10 AM
I fell over in awe,YOU ROCK!!!!! Thankies and Huggies a Bunches,i am a die-hard RE Fan,i have all their games from RE:Gaiden on Sega to PSOne's RE:Director's Cut,RE2,RE:Nemisis,RE:Survivor,RE:Zero to RE4 on Game Cube and the PS2 Games RE:Code Veronica,RE:Code Veronica X,RE:Dead Aim,RE:OutBreak,RE4 and RE:Outbreak File#2,Nintendo DS RE:Deadly Silence,i got a PS3 for my B-Day and waiting on RE5,i have Both movies and waiting for the new one impatiently,I have original BioHazard games for my PSOne it plays foriegn games they are just great,i also have the Books/Novellas,so as a big fan thanks waiting for more characters from this series will be just "Splendipitous". ~Jason7871

"The only thing too fear is fear it's self."- FDR
"As you slide down the bannister of life,consider me a splinter."~Jason Crawford
Test Subject
#21 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 4:32 AM
Very nice indeed!
This will make a nice addition to the Raccoon City story I'm setting up!
Test Subject
#22 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 6:21 AM
you should be proud, your sim is lovely and the dress is incredible!
Test Subject
#23 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 2:23 PM
Nice, finally someone decides to work on the re4 characters with nice details. I like the others but they were not.. enough. Your start with Ada is awesome. Keep it up!
Test Subject
#24 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 12:30 AM
wow this is the best ada iv seen awsome job

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing -Albert Einstein
http://www.myspace.com/karate_girlcme
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 8:40 PM
S-e-x-y thats all I can say for now
Page 1 of 2