Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Carson Mansion

by Brighten11 Posted 19th Apr 2007 at 9:01 AM - Updated 18th Jan 2008 at 6:31 PM by Brighten11

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 6:15 AM
Nice, I love the amount of detail, thanks!

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 6:33 AM
you have officially made me the happiest person on earth.

YO, SHE-BITCH. lets go.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 7:41 AM
Amazing lot really great inside and outside, thank you brighten

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 8:08 AM
Awesome work! Thanks so much for sharing.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 1:14 PM
Omg this is truly amazing!!!! Spot on and i can only imagine the amount of work that went into making it!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Instructor
#7 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 5:21 PM
Brilliant work Brighten! I too love the detailing, thank you!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Instructor
#8 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 6:29 PM
Omg Linda, it's simply stunning! As I've said before, I can NOT believe how accurate you have made this... I know you've been working on this for a long time and your hard work definitely paid off. It's spectacular... thank you.

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao-tzu

Sorry, I don't take requests.

My building tutorial: Link
Field Researcher
#9 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 10:05 PM
I was just about to say "STUNNING" when I read the post above... Now, I need another word to convey how unbelievably INCREDIBLE this house is!!

~*~*~*~ Proud supporter of MTS2 ~*~*~*~
Scholar
#10 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 3:02 AM
WOW! Linda, this turned out amazing, your hard work and dedication paid off!

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Alchemist
#11 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 9:18 AM
Great job indeed, thank you! The original building and this one look twins, and you put so many details in this lot! Perfect. Kiss and ciao.
Scholar
#12 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 10:05 AM
Such a realistic dreamhouse.It seems to be part of a fairy tale.Once more I admire your wonderful talent and can't get tired of watching your beautiful pics.Thank you for adding this beauty to our collection of treasures.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#13 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 1:55 PM
The amount of detail is incredible. Gorgeous work, Brighten!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 5:48 AM
Thank you everybody for all the wonderful feedback and compliments! It's very encouraging and fulfilling to know folks are enjoying my work.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 1:07 PM
It's been a long time since I've seen an awesome lot like this. This house is incredible and has a lot of detail. Thank you soo much
Test Subject
#16 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 4:07 AM
I want to say this is a breath-taking, gorgeous, amazingly intricate house! You did a fantastic job. I downloaded this home but the only expansion pack I have is Pets, so I'm assuming that's why I can't play it. Is there any way this home would be able to be played without the packs? If this is a rude question I apologize. But I'm fascinated by this house and wish I could use it.

Hope to hear back from you.
Thank you.
Test Subject
#17 Old 6th May 2007 at 6:38 AM
The detail on the house is amazing! I love the grounds its on as well!

Great job!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 7th May 2007 at 4:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KissKristyn
I want to say this is a breath-taking, gorgeous, amazingly intricate house! You did a fantastic job. I downloaded this home but the only expansion pack I have is Pets, so I'm assuming that's why I can't play it. Is there any way this home would be able to be played without the packs? If this is a rude question I apologize. But I'm fascinated by this house and wish I could use it.

Hope to hear back from you.
Thank you.

Thank you everybody for your wonderful replies and thanks! This is what makes it all worthwhile for me.

And, KissKristyn, I believe you would need all the EP's listed to play the house. Although I know the Clean Pack Installer allows some folks to play without stuff packs, I'm not sure if it works the same way with regular expansion packs or not. As far as I know, you will need them all. Good luck!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 7th May 2007 at 11:08 PM
THis is absoulty(sp) beautiful. Thank-you so much, this is fantastic!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 9th May 2007 at 1:07 PM
It was just a pleasure to follow the journey of this house being built and the result is incredible. Thanks, Linda for all of the inspiration and a wonderful home.

--- Tatiana ---

You can find out more about my creations at the SterlingSims2 Creator's Forum Tatiana's Tea Room.
Test Subject
#21 Old 18th May 2007 at 3:49 AM
What a charmingly fantastic Queen! I love your style and detail and visual depth you've engineered into this marvel. You truely are a craftsman of the highest level in my book. Thank you.
Invara
Test Subject
#22 Old 24th May 2007 at 1:47 AM
Amazing! A mansion worthy of Gatsby. Thanks!

~Wakaiba
Test Subject
#23 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 2:18 PM
Wow, this is one of the most fabulous houses I've seen on this site. I'm downloading now for my Victorian simmies, I know they'll love it as much as I do! Thanks.
Test Subject
#24 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 10:44 AM
how many bedrooms does this house have?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 23rd Jul 2019 at 7:48 PM
would like to convert this wonderful sims 2 carson mansion to sims 4 is there any way to do it?
thanks for making this regardless I am glad to see someone made the most famous victorian mansion