Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bob from the Dresden Files aka Terrence Mann

by Padmoon Posted 30th Apr 2007 at 5:32 AM - Updated 4th May 2007 at 4:02 AM by Padmoon

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th May 2007 at 6:49 PM
omg thats amazing we have been fans of the program its just ended here when will Harry be done? lololol nice work
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th May 2007 at 6:56 PM
I love it. I agree with the above comment, I would love to see Harry. After watching the series I decided to start the books, the series is even better than the show.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 4th May 2007 at 7:31 PM
I love that someone has done something from the Dresden Files. But I'm very annoyed at the fact that Bob is a human on the show. I'm something of a purist, I guess. Anyway, this is great! Thanks for sharing him.

is it can be sims tiem now plees?
Mad Poster
#5 Old 4th May 2007 at 9:13 PM
I agree with everyone!! Yay!! Now Harry Dresden, please!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th May 2007 at 11:52 PM
I'm glad you guys like him. My Harry will be put up shortly.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 5th May 2007 at 6:24 AM
I have to agree. I watched the show and loved it...I just bought first book and will read it on the plane this weekend. A week without sims, but Ill have Dresden

Nicely done (on the wish list, besides Harry, is the main female vamp character-Bianca, I think thats her name)

Duncan

(Again-great job!)
Field Researcher
#8 Old 5th May 2007 at 5:16 PM
I love this show. Great Bob, he's my fave character on the show. Guess I will have to pick up the book eventually. Thanks for the great Bob.
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th May 2007 at 4:34 AM Last edited by dvana : 9th May 2007 at 4:43 AM.
Oh, very nice. ^^ I agree with the masses, Harry is a must. Aaah, but that begs the question, doesn't it? Leather trench coat or no?

Thanks for sharing this, really. Made me smile.

edit: I would also love to hear how you built the apartment...
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 15th May 2007 at 8:21 PM
I think you did a wonderful job on Bob! I can't wait until Harry is posted. OMG I love this show. I've been hoping someone would simify them.

Thanks
Test Subject
#11 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 11:00 PM
Default Harry
Quote: Originally posted by Padmoon
I'm glad you guys like him. My Harry will be put up shortly.

So, where IS Harry? I made up one of my own who looks pretty good, but I'd still like to see what you do. I believe there is a Harry on www.thesims2.com exchange, but I haven't used it.

(great show! Too bad they may have cancelled it, but at least the DVDs are now available.)