Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lucy the Foal Recolors

by oceanpupz Posted 18th May 2007 at 7:38 AM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Alchemist
#2 Old 20th May 2007 at 6:04 AM
Very beautiful horse recolors.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#3 Old 20th May 2007 at 11:55 AM
will these show up under dogs or cats?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th May 2007 at 11:53 PM
JimmyP; neither. These are just decorations, not animals. There isn't enough options in the create a pet dilly to make a proper looking horse. We just have to wait for the Sims team to make us a farm EP.

I did NOT make the horse mesh! Only recolors. I do not control the mesh! Please do not message me to do something to it, whether it be a new pose, or updating it to Sims 3. I can NOT do this. D=
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 6:00 AM
Okay, I'm new here and I had a question xD
Do these move at all, or are they just like statues?

(They look great, by the way!)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 4:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by oceanpupz
These are just decorations, not animals.

So there is no movement. Sorry. D=

I did NOT make the horse mesh! Only recolors. I do not control the mesh! Please do not message me to do something to it, whether it be a new pose, or updating it to Sims 3. I can NOT do this. D=