Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Five FlowerGirl Dresses (HystericalParoxysm mesh)

by hrekkjavaka astarkort Posted 24th May 2007 at 2:41 AM - Updated 10th Oct 2008 at 2:05 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

3 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th May 2007 at 12:14 PM
It would help a lot if the download files were named with color instead of numbers, or a list in the post that says which number belongs to which color. In this case it could have just as well been one file with all the dresses.

Other than that, lovely dresses! Thank you!

Sincerely,
<I>Mequila</I>
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th May 2007 at 1:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mequila
It would help a lot if the download files were named with color instead of numbers, or a list in the post that says which number belongs to which color. In this case it could have just as well been one file with all the dresses.

Other than that, lovely dresses! Thank you!

Woops!!! I was going to put the list up... eek good advice, thanks :D

=^.^= Treacherous Kitten =^.^=

*Life is like a box of chocolates, sometimes it's squidgy & sometimes it's nuts, most of the time it's nuts*
Forum Resident
#4 Old 24th Jan 2008 at 8:15 PM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?