Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Flowers and 2 Pots

by khakidoo Posted 26th May 2007 at 3:41 PM - Updated 1st Jun 2007 at 6:39 AM by khakidoo

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 26th May 2007 at 5:42 PM
Cool idea! Thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th May 2007 at 5:59 PM
Khaki, i love flowers. Thanks a lot!

I was going to start eating all natural foods, until I heard of all these people dying of natural causes.
My other favorite website, www.SimSafe2.com, I'm Petunia Mae Witherbottom there.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 26th May 2007 at 6:50 PM
Beautiful!!!
Alchemist
#5 Old 26th May 2007 at 9:27 PM
I love these blue flowers.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 27th May 2007 at 1:55 AM
They look great; I especially like the blue ones.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 27th May 2007 at 11:11 PM
These allow many combinations , thanks Khaki, great idea as usual!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Field Researcher
#8 Old 28th May 2007 at 7:18 AM
Very Nice
Alchemist
#9 Old 28th May 2007 at 9:51 AM
Gee, this is sooo pretty, thanks!!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 30th May 2007 at 1:33 AM Last edited by MrsSmellymaus : 31st May 2007 at 4:06 AM. Reason: received an answer
1. Is this cheat correct? "boolprop snapobjectstogrid false" I've never used it, but I thought there are some capital letters in it, like for example a "T" not a "t"? Or is it no matter?

2. Where did you get this stone? In one of your other threads you've used Nengi's rocks, but unfortunately the thread is closed.

3. Can I sell it in a (flower) shop? As far as I can see it's a pot AND a flower. Is it possible to place the flower in the pot (with "moveObjects on") and mark only the flower for sale? Or will this confuse Sims?

You're combination looks great! Very realistic! Thanks for cutting off the leaves! The pics in your posts are cute. You get a medal for flower-arrangement.

Thanks for answering! :D
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 30th May 2007 at 7:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MrsSmellymaus
1. Is this cheat correct? "boolprop snapobjectstogrid false" I've never used it, but I thought there are some capital letters in it, like for example a "T" not a "t"? Or is it no matter?

2. Where did you get this stone? In one of your other threads you've used Nengi's rocks, but unfortunately the thread is closed.

3. Can I sell it in a (flower) shop? As far as I can see it's a pot AND a flower. Is it possible to place the flower in the pot (with "moveObjects on") and mark only the flower for sale? Or will this confuse Sims?

You're combination looks great! Very realistic! Thanks for cutting off the leaves! The pics in your posts are cute. You get a medal for flower-arrangement.

I think for some people they need to type the cheat in with the capital letters, but for me, it has always worked either way...

It should be sellable, I don't think sims would get confused if only the flower part is for sale...

Yep, that's nengi65's rock, I love that rock ... you can still get her things here: http://files.sims2graveyard.com/nengi65/

Subtle In Spades
Instructor
#12 Old 30th May 2007 at 11:42 AM
Oh, I love them!

Beautiful, and versatile - I can also put them in other pots, and the flowers will still look great

WHat a fantastic idea, thankyou!

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 31st May 2007 at 3:22 AM
thanks..i alway love you're work..

Live..Laugh..Injoy Life...

Check Out My New Site
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 9:53 PM
Thanks so much. I have always wanted larger versions of these for the garden. They look great!!
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#15 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 10:21 PM
Yay more planty things! Thank you!

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 12:14 PM
Wonderful idea!

Greetz picy
Inventor
THANKS POST
#17 Old 18th Oct 2013 at 7:12 PM
I've been using these a lot, so I've come to say thanks and favorite.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 9th Aug 2014 at 12:50 AM
Great work !
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 8:17 PM
Awesome, thank you.