Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Resident Evil (The Movie) Cast

by walkman44 Posted 6th Jun 2007 at 9:18 AM - Updated 8th Jun 2007 at 8:41 PM by walkman44

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 7:57 AM Last edited by CrowsMan : 11th Jun 2007 at 8:04 AM.
Yes! Yes! You finally did it! You uploaded them! Brilliant Walkman! Absolutley brilliant! You are a legend. They look really great. The pictures are brilliant too. Now for the end of possibly the longest thread in the Creator Feedback ever. Thanks and well done again.

Retired...

kind of.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 7:58 AM
yaya they look fab 5 starts :P
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 8:05 AM
Thanks guys. I think it may have been the longest thread in the Creator Feedback Forum . I actually uploaded these guys last Wednesday; I was starting to get scared that they were going to get rejected.
Thanks again and I hope everybody likes them.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 10:35 AM
My goodness! These all are FABULOUS! Each character is represented perfectly! In fact I just watched this movie the other day, lol. And I can definitely tell they look perfect. Great job, I'm downloading them all now.
Scholar
#6 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 11:07 AM
You've done REALLY well with the characters. Great job!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 11:33 AM
You finally did it! Yay! Congrats on being accepted… I knew you were working so hard on these over at the forum, and they look amazing. I’m amazed by all of them! They look fantastic!

Yea, uploading does take quite a while lately… maybe the site or server, idk, but it takes a lot longer than usual. But of course they would get accepted. You can just tell all the hard work you put into them. I’m really excited for you and to download them ^_^
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 1:30 PM
thats all I can say
Instructor
#9 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 3:04 PM
I love how they turned out! All that hardwork really paid off.

Cogito ergo nupta non sum.
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 3:58 PM
Awesome work!
Resident Evil is one of my favorite movies, incredibly entertaining :D
I'm definitely downloading these.
Inventor
#11 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 7:56 PM
Great job walkman!! I'm glad to see they got accepted, although I wasn't worried, they look wonderful!!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Lab Assistant
#12 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 10:17 PM
Very excellent likenesses. Great job. BTW, if you decide to do the same for "Resident Evil: Apocalypse", I must point out that Sandrine Holt (who played the character of Terri Morales) has already been done a long time ago (lucentgem did it at my request).

I'm happy because there's a Sim of Sandrine Holt for The Sims 2.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 12:10 AM
Yeah, I'm thinking about doing the cast of RE:A, but I'll probably take alittle break. I've got afew other sims that I'm going to do right now.

Check me out over at SimAntics. I'm not a creator, so you'll find my creations under community downloads.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 6:50 AM Last edited by jayurban12 : 13th Jun 2007 at 7:09 AM.
Wow that looks just like Alice. Great work!!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 2:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by walkman44
Yeah, I'm thinking about doing the cast of RE:A, but I'll probably take alittle break. I've got afew other sims that I'm going to do right now.

I know what you mean. We all have our own projects. :D

I'm happy because there's a Sim of Sandrine Holt for The Sims 2.
Scholar
#16 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 9:45 PM
Absolutely stunning and my goodness, what hard work it must have been to create all those sims to such a high level of quality.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 4:48 AM
Thank you, Summersong. That means a lot coming from someone of such a high status. I love your skins and your open policy, so thank you for that.

Check me out over at SimAntics. I'm not a creator, so you'll find my creations under community downloads.
Test Subject
#18 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 6:20 AM
in one of the pics of ur Lisa sim she's in the hive or what looks like the hive where did u find that???
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 9:41 PM
I made that. It was just one room so that I could take that picture.

Test Subject
#20 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 10:48 PM
ok thanx!!!
Test Subject
#21 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 4:35 PM
Love it! Fantastic work
Test Subject
#22 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 9:41 PM
great work walkman44. Are you going to try to make a new Alice using Warlokk 34a Milla-J Mesh?; Any plans for a RE3 Alice?

(\__/)
( ^.^)
(")__(")98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 6:04 AM
I don't know about the Warlokk mesh; is there an alpha editable dress with that mesh? I'm think about doing the RE: Apocalypse and Extinction cast, but I'm not too sure. I've been kind of busy and these large groups take awhile, so I'm not sure.

Test Subject
#24 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 2:39 AM
Wow, they came out amazing! You did such a great job! They look so much like the actual actors. I also noticed you captured certain features of each of them that makes them who they are! I really have no complaints! Good job!
Test Subject
#25 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 6:32 AM
I watched the entire Resident Evil but did Lisa Addison turned into a zombie? I think she is the one who is acting like a human at first, touched Matt's face then she get near to bite him but since Alice approached, She just did something to Lisa. Although, nice one. Nice work and they're too realistic.

Renzo Fuentes...
Page 1 of 2