Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Belle Epoque - Part 3b - Eveningwear - Kids and Teens

by alexasrosa Posted 6th Jul 2007 at 11:56 AM

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 5:31 PM Last edited by Lis@ : 31st Dec 2008 at 3:47 PM.
Great job!The pink dress is just perfect!Childrens clothes are so cute..And in general everything is perfect as usual=)
p.s
please make some more clothes for teens and kids,don't stop. I'm really grateful because I really need them and they are really hard to find...
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 5:50 PM
In my opinion, there is a lack of good-looking historical wear for elders, female elders especially. Thanks for these wonderful Belle Epoque downloads, but could you make something for elders, too?

How can it - O, how can love's eye be true,
That is so vex'd with watching and with tears?
No marvel then, though I mistake my view;
The sun itself sees not till heaven clears.
- Shakespeare
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 7:13 PM
once again i am in love with your downloads! they are soooooooo wonderful it's untrue! and once again you have put amazing hairs with your models!

where are both the female model's hair from pleeeeeease?

if you ask me what im thinking.... the answer is always the same.

girl with a one track mind over here.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 9:16 PM
Can't say I know whether there is a great lack of formal wear for these age groups, unless you mean historical outfits, in which case there is big time. I've been to a lot of sites, most of them only once and I got everything I wanted that time, but other's like this site I keep coming back to. The type of formal wear I have the hardest time finding good examples of is the child male outfits. Fortunately most of our children don't attend very many weddings, which is the only time they wear formal wear. Oh, we try to get them, but some times they just won't stay. Something about bedtime being at 6PM. Must have strict parents. My bedtime when I was that age was eight.
These outfits you created are delightful. I'm sure that they will get some wear. I concure about the girls hairs you have, except I know I have the child girl's hair. We have a blond teen with that hair, except yours is prettier than our Kiara (mine really, but my sister owns her mom and brother, while I own her dad, so ours.) Believe me two people sharing a sim game. It get's interesting. I gave my sister the entirety of the Seasons neighborhood, but that is besides the point. The point being that these look great and I'm glad you uploaded them.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 9:29 PM
Lindo!!!! I love all the outfits, Alex!!!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 9:38 PM
These are really nice. Thanks!
I have one question, where did you get the phonograph/gramophone. I've been searching for one for months.
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 10:04 PM
Love these, I'm so glad you made them! Thanks for all your beautiful historical creations!!!

Xenodike
Scholar
#9 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 2:41 AM
Simply wonderful!!! Thank you

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 2:42 AM
Alex, these are, as always, lovely.

I know it's incredibly frustrating when everyone complains about no men's clothes or kid's clothes and then when you make them you realize that no matter what the numbers will never equal adult female downloads.

I can say that I for one am grateful for them. I do theme neighborhoods and these are definitely much appreciated. They will get lots of use and save me from a desperate attempt at cobbling together something myself that wouldn't be half so pretty. Thank you so much for doing them

"I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service".
-Monty Python's Flying Circus
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 6:38 AM
I just love seeing fine work from you and you will never hear me complain about anything. I love everything you treat us with, for we are lucky to have someone like you who shares great creations with us.
Thank You just love more clothes for children for they are left out in the game. I dress them up in formals for a birthday dinner.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 7:10 AM
I am always thrilled to see such wonderfully-made period clothing for our Sims. I guess some players don't get into the historical stuff, but a good percentage of them do! And we're sooo very grateful for high-quality simwear. When you're trying to clothe an entire neighborhood of Victorian Simmies, you need as much good stuff as you can find. And your stuff is beyond good! It's GREAT! Thanks so much.
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 11:42 AM
Thanks so much for your comments guys!

It's so good to get feed-back from the "black hole" that can be the “customers”

Well, the hairs are from Peggy - my fav hair place - and the gramophone from Dincer ( http://moonsims.asi.org/dh-sims-site/sims2objects.htm)

:D

When all Courage is necessary, all Hope is justified!

To know something about me read: this interview
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 6:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alexasrosa
gramophone from Dincer ( http://moonsims.asi.org/dh-sims-site/sims2objects.htm)

Sorry to be a bother, but I can't seem to find it.
Test Subject
#15 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 1:26 PM
Hello, I absolutely adore all your Victorian/Edwardian clothes; I thoroughly agree with the lack of teen, child and elder things, same with toddlers; I always find the athletics area somewhat lacking, especially teen and child male (they seem to always get left out of everything lol) Keep up the good work and I pray that roll of thunder doesn't mean my internet is going to vanish. P.s. where is the corner shelf from?

Fight Prejudice
Fight the Ban!
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#16 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 8:36 PM
Well, I for one am ecstatic about finding quality clothing for children/teens from this era, and I absolutely love all your other Victorian clothes. THANK YOU!! :D
Test Subject
#17 Old 25th Jan 2008 at 9:12 AM
:3 I have a role-playing character who dresses in Victorian styles and it's absolutely great to find some good Victorian-style outfits since I use my Sims to make icons for my characters.
Test Subject
#18 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 11:00 PM
Absolutely excellent work! For awhile, I had a Victorian family I was playing (I still do play them from time to time, but with the original Sim parents being dead, and them having had fourteen (yes, fourteen) children, it's hard to keep track of them. Anyway, so with fourteen kids, I wanted to have SOME variety with the clothes. Thanks to you, I DID.

If you would upload more recolors, that would be most helpful. I'd definitely download them!

Lab Assistant
#19 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 5:17 PM
Thanks for this! It's gorgeous
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 2:56 AM
I think theres somthing wrong with them your childrens dress is too long for it to not bend at the knees and it looks like in the picture that the girls leg is going through her dress. kinda odd isn't it please tell me if you have a fix for it and yes there are loads of people looking for these kind of clothes from this time period it is extreemly hard for me since im trying to create a Whole neighbor hood of Victorian ness and thereisn't much out there for me and any one else and i stongly encourage more people to make things lke this since i can not.

thank you and tell me when there's a fix for this problem
Not actually evil.
#21 Old 5th Nov 2008 at 8:26 PM
Lovely textures! However, the girls dress mesh needs its bone weights adjusted so it will bend at the knees properly. If you don't know how to do this, post in the BodyShop Meshing forums and I or someone else will help you.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#22 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 11:32 PM
I want that victrola and EVERYTHING!!
Test Subject
#23 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 11:50 PM
I'm sorry that people dont like this but love it I love victorian era
Test Subject
#24 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 8:06 PM
I play with them and I always, always, always have trouble finding clothes for teens. People either make them for adults or kids and forget that teens even exist.
Test Subject
#25 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 12:01 AM
These are so beautiful. Whenever I'm making a Victorian neighborhood, I always have a heck of time finding good clothing for teens and kids, so this is awesome! Great work, and thank you for sharing!
Page 1 of 2