Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Untuckables Set 02: 13 Threadless Shirts for Males and Females, Teens and Adults

by Plum Posted 16th Jul 2007 at 3:54 AM - Updated 6th Sep 2008 at 5:59 PM by Plum

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 4:42 AM
ah pooh you're making me download massive quantities of stuff. I am a huge fan of untucked stuff, I've done a few myself and yet I can't quit downloading this stuff. Thank you so much!
Instructor
#3 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 8:15 AM
I love them! Thanks for sharing. Btw...your making my downloads folder cry.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 11:32 AM
wow! great shirts! thanx!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 2:38 PM
I love threadless shirts!

These are really cute, thank you!

in desperate need of improving my rupert grint sim :|
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 12:13 AM
You are my hero! *faints*

~*Keyneky*~

-Also, I can kill you with my brain.-
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 11:18 AM
Love it! Very beautiful colors!
Test Subject
#8 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 3:53 AM
I love all of your sets! I have a question, though: what bottoms did you use in the pictures for teens that show the complete untucked shirt?
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 8:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsarah820
I love all of your sets! I have a question, though: what bottoms did you use in the pictures for teens that show the complete untucked shirt?

I'll have to remember to put this in my additional credits when I put up my next set. All jeans not from MTS2 are found here: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org...r/aikea_guinea/
Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 3:42 AM
OMG, thank you for making these. I was planning on making myself some Threadless shirts, but I'm pretty crap at it. So, thanks, 'cause these look way better than I could have done.
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 4:50 AM
I love #19. do you know where I can find that one on Threadless ?

Yes, but I forgot that I already had it. Suddenly I forgot everything I remembered I had forgotten earlier, and remembered the things I forgot I remembered.
Test Subject
#12 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 7:33 PM
I so love these I've DL'd all of them and they look great in game, are you planning on making anymore? hope so and so do my sims .
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 6:23 AM
Where are those plaid capri pants I see?