Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

1950's California Ranch - 4br+3b

by normadesmond123 Posted 12th Aug 2007 at 7:05 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Alchemist
#2 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 8:54 AM
Marvellous! It is terrific! Thank you,
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 1:07 AM
Really nice...kind of scary how similar its' layout is to the house I grew up in.
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 8:29 AM Last edited by lovethesims : 15th Aug 2007 at 8:31 AM. Reason: spelling error
Fantastic job rendering this house! I bet a lot of people won't notice the side wall on the garage. Utterly well done! Love the way you paid such close attention to detail!

()__()
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#5 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 6:31 PM
What a wonderful ranch. Brings me back to when I was growing up and all the tract homes were ranches..but none as beautiful as this one!

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Instructor
#6 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 7:11 AM
Oh, very cute, I get the feeling a sitcom could have been filmed here... Thank you!

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Scholar
#7 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 2:44 PM
This is a great house, very well done. Thank you!
Instructor
#8 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 4:52 AM
Brings back nice memories - I've always
loved ranch-style brick homes. Thanks
for using your talent to bring this home
to life again... *Pickles*

* Pickles *
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 5:40 PM
magnificent! you seem to have a way of adding a "certain feeling" to almost all your homes. i try to create that magic within my own building of homes but i rarely can do it. to me you are one of the best on modthesims. thanks for sharing!