Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Second Empire Manse

by ash3sandgh0sts Posted 26th Aug 2007 at 10:02 PM - Updated 2nd Nov 2007 at 5:35 AM by ash3sandgh0sts

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 8:03 PM
That is amazing thank you so very much!!!!!! =]
Wiki Wizard
#3 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 8:31 PM
Nice work:P

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 8:37 PM
really beautiful! Thank you
Instructor
#5 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 9:26 PM
Wonderfully executed, good job.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 9:56 PM
by god, i LOVE this house!!! thank you!!

She stood in the rain
And gazed at the golden grass
Longed for those memories
She knew could never last
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 10:09 PM
Thank you, you are now on my favourite creators list! (You should have been on a long way back!)

S

LOT REQUESTS ACCEPTED

Please thank my lots if you download them.
Alchemist
#8 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 11:31 PM
That's gorgeous!

Thank you :D

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Test Subject
#9 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 12:20 AM
Coming from an architectural historian--You've done an amazing job here using what's available to recreate second empire era architecture. That looks just like some 19th century mansion from Iowa or Missouri.
Instructor
#10 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 12:27 AM
Very pretty, I love the almost "antique" look to it, thanks, I love all of your work!

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 1:08 AM
*gapes very wide*

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 1:20 AM
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 2:10 AM
This is so beautiful! I love all your work really... sad part is I never move sims into these houses, but I simply download em just to get inspired from your work! Haha, I love this house, with a bit touching up this could look very much like a haunted house! Infact (I dunno if you've ever heard of this) but it reminds me of this one ride in Disneyland paris called "Phantom Manor." It looks very much alike but I guess it must have been a style of homes back in the late 1800s? You are so good at these aged houses, I love them very much! Keep up the excellent work!
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#14 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 3:08 AM Last edited by jhd1189 : 1st Apr 2008 at 6:21 AM.
I have this ridiculous love of Second Empire houses... and I love this house in a way that is totally ridiculous. It's absolutely beautiful, and you've really managed to capture the feel that a house from this era would have. Awesome job!

There's always money in the banana stand.
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 5:26 AM
Exquisite architecture, wonderful home! Thank you

You will find my older and newest creations here
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 6:57 AM
Thank you very much for this wonderful house. Great work.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 9:03 AM
Another of your lots that makes me gonna cry... so beautiful, so tender, so real
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 12:06 PM
This is an absolutely fantastic design .... it looks great in the game!!! Thank you!!!

More from Galilea at TSR, most all of my lots and items are free! Useage Policy: You are free to use my items anywhere (free or paysite).
Alchemist
#19 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 12:18 PM
Really amazing and astounding real! Thank you!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 3:46 AM
this is the first lot i've ever downloaded, and i love it! thank you ! ! !

my personal life can be supported by veiwing this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n2z-Q6x6eU and others on my youtube page. I believe there's a few building tutorials there aswell. I create rather sporadically, so excuse me if I'm gone from this website for months or years at a time.
Scholar
#21 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 7:01 AM
OMG, this is beautiful and looks so realistic!

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Test Subject
#22 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 10:08 AM
I love the photos but it doesn't work in my game... All the custom content doesn't appear, instead, I see only the default windows, etc... So my question is: to see your wonderfull work, do I have to install something else in my game? Is there any software or crack or I don't know that is needed? I specify that I put my downloads in the download folder and also I have University and Nightlife, as require your houses... Can you help me?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 7:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Clelielu
I love the photos but it doesn't work in my game... All the custom content doesn't appear, instead, I see only the default windows, etc... So my question is: to see your wonderfull work, do I have to install something else in my game? Is there any software or crack or I don't know that is needed? I specify that I put my downloads in the download folder and also I have University and Nightlife, as require your houses... Can you help me?

Under game settings, make sure that the option which came with Nightlife that does not allow custom content is turned off. Other than that, I'm not sure what to recommend other than to delete the lot from you DL forlder and re-install it. =/

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!

DO NOT under any circumstances upload any of my lots to the exchange!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 9:36 PM
Wow, truely a masterpeice, one of the nicest houses ive seen. If this doesnt get featured i'll be extremely surprised. Nice work!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 3:41 AM
Very true to the Second Empire style, Thank you for your hard (and super-realistic) work.

~Raymond~
Page 1 of 2