Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Saint-Sulpice Church and the Place Saint-Sulpice

by V1ND1CARE Posted 15th Sep 2007 at 4:30 AM - Updated 20th Oct 2008 at 3:40 PM by V1ND1CARE : EP requirements

81 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 77 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#2 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 5:25 AM
That fountain is so beautiful... and you did such an amazing job getting all those custom walls to line up perfectly, and the roof-line of the church is very impressive. It's wonderful.

There's always money in the banana stand.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 7:26 AM
This is so beautiful and I love the realism! I'd download it - but my Simmies are such slackers, I can't remember when was the last time they were in church! (And I hate the loading times for community lots since BV...)

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Alchemist
#4 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 9:39 AM
The Sims can spend their next holiday in Paris! C`est magnifique! Merci bien!
(... and it is not so big a file, )
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#5 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 10:20 AM
Just lovely Vindi!

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Alchemist
#6 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 10:21 AM
A masterpiece, V1nd1care, so realistic and detailed. Actually I didn't know that it were possible to build something like this church, but I also know that you like to challenge yourself. Yes the fountain is a lovely touch. I'll download at least for learning (also my sims are lazy when it's time for church... ) Thank you for this gift. Kiss and ciao.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 12:43 PM
This is absolutely amazing!
Such brilliant detail.
Well done.
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 12:58 PM
It's just beautiful V1N! The cathedral looks so realistic with the roof line and towers, and the fountain is so beautiful! The wallpaper that you made for this is stunning and accurate. You fit in all the details that I listed and blew by my expectations! Nobody builds quite like you. You're always an inspiration. Thank you again for taking my request!
Test Subject
#9 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 8:13 PM
Umm OMG so unbelievably gorgeous and awesome and well I cant put it into words! Thank you, I had been looking for a nice Church for my SIMS
Field Researcher
#10 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 8:38 PM
Ma mere... no more words.
Instructor
#11 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 12:53 AM
Stunning.............I'm gobsmacked Thankyou! :lovestruc
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#12 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 6:47 PM
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#13 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 10:48 AM
omg, this is beautiful!

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#14 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 11:32 AM
Oh great. I was trying to avoid finding a reason to get Bon Voyage. Now look what you've done! Vindi, this is absolutely fracking incredible. Breathtaking! Thank you!

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Scholar
#15 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 10:29 PM
I am honestly speechless so I will just say WOW!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Forum Resident
#16 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 7:42 AM
OH MY GOD!!! I love this place./ Thankyou so much V1ND1CARE. I have a neighborhood with all of the old churches. All I had to add was this and Vatican City. You saved me so much time by doing this. I love it so, so much. The curves and lines look so realistic and the interior decoration took my breath away. It is so perfect. THANKYOU!!!

ps. I really like it.
Test Subject
#17 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 9:16 AM
A masterpiece!
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 10:04 AM
really beautiful work!!! but i can't run all these EPs.....
anyways, thanks!!!
Scholar
#19 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 10:05 AM
I don't believe what I see ! Even if I pinch myself. Not having the required Ep I will not be able to visit it in the game.. but I wonder if I will able to use the custom content you've created.
I'm full of admiration for what you've done. Thank you very much for sharing.

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 11:40 AM
:O!! wooooooow... 0.0
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 1:50 PM
wow, wow, and wow again!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 2:10 PM
wow! congrats on the feature! when i lived in paris, this was one of my favorite places to walk by and take photos. they often have statue exhibits in the place st. sulpice. i'm obsessed the with architecture of churches, but absolutely cannot master it in the sims, though i try. even without the perfect wallpapers, this lot is exquisite.

did you happen to make the famous orb on the column (can't remember the word for it). it was mentioned in the Da Vinci code, and it's funny because in the church itself, there was a sign that said that it had nothing to do with any conspiracy and that the book was all fiction. interesting history indeed.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 2:31 PM
Ahahaha all I can say is wow over and over. It's just super cool! =O

~* Midsummer's Night Dream *~
One will turn, one will fight, the other will die
A new Action/Adventure,Mystery,SciFi/Fantasy story on my Simpage.
Username-- KaikouChick013
Look me up! ^^
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
Original Poster
#24 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 2:53 PM
Thanks for all of wonderful comments and feedback. I sincerely appreciate them all.

musiquefille – do you mean the Egyptian obelisk in the left corner? There was a point where I had the rose line drawn and an obelisk semi-created, but the angles looked forced given the dimensions of the wall and confessional, so no, unfortunately.

And I completely understand your fascination with the architecture of churches. It feeds the fire in trying to replicate them.
Instructor
#25 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 4:24 PM
*speachless*

WOW :clap:
Page 1 of 4