Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

gypsy clothing for elders

by sherahbim Posted 22nd Sep 2007 at 6:40 AM - Updated 5th Sep 2008 at 12:39 AM by sherahbim

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 10:02 PM
These are great, I've loved all of the clothes you've made. I hope you'll upload more, your textures are fantastic (:
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 11:22 PM
These are fabulous! Really nice job.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 11:37 PM
the detail is fantastic!

I really love the gypsy wear you have made! I can't wait to see what else you have instore
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 5:17 AM
hi guys im so glad you like them thank you i will be posting some more for teens shortly as well
Scholar
#6 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 10:55 AM
Nice job and presentation too. Thanks Sherahbim.

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 1:16 PM
I really really like the gypsy wear, too. But I can't find the meshes for the elder. Where do I find them excactly?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 9:02 PM
thanks so much guys and simsister2004 the meshes for the elders are at the link above the womans are in post 3 and the file name is DP-Women-RenBelted.rar
and the mens are in post 4 and the file name is DP-Men-RenShirt.rar
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 11:38 PM
I've downloaded and deleted all your gypsy files multiple times but i keep getting an error message that the files are corrupt

I'm so old school, I believe Pluto is still a planet!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 1:17 AM
i don't know why its doing that haasa813 i just tried downloading them and they work fine for me so it shouldn't be the files them selfs, my advice would be to try again later other then that i have no idea.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 3:43 PM
Thank you for this set, and for including elders, especially! I find it enjoyable to play many generations on one lot, and now I can have a little camp full of people from four generations and their respective caravans... Thanks!
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Apr 2009 at 2:29 PM
thanks! i love them! :D
Test Subject
#13 Old 30th Nov 2009 at 5:02 AM
it's so hard to find quality clothes for elders. you hit the nail on the head with this one <333333
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 10:59 AM
These look really good and it is so cool that you didn't forget elders.

Sherahbim,
You got so many great sets of clothing from ancient times!
We will be using a few items of this set and some of your other sets as custom uniforms for a set of ancient careers we are making. It is very generous of you to allow the sharing of files in your policy! I will link you when the upload is up so you can see what we did.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 9th Nov 2018 at 3:26 PM
Thank u!