Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Storybook Castle

by Christine11778 Posted 24th Sep 2007 at 12:03 AM

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 2:10 AM
Beautiful! Wonderful job like everything else you make. Thank you!

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 2:12 AM
It's so lovely and rosy! It's really beautiful lot. I've found a new castle for the royal family in my legacy challenge :D

Its very aesthetically pleasing while also being whimsical. Thank you very much!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#4 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 2:30 AM
Its so tiny! Usually when I see these type of lots they are huge and overdone, this one is scaled nicely and very pretty and even look usable. I'm floored.
Instructor
#5 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 2:49 AM
Brilliant work once again Christine. And like Phenoah said it looks very practical inside, thank you!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 3:03 AM
That's a perfect lot for everybody to play their fairytales. It looks absolutely beautiful and I'm sure you had much work to do with all the details. I'm impressed!
hexameter
Scholar
#7 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 3:10 AM
This is beautiful, fairylicious!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 4:12 AM
Hello. I love this Castle. Its a dream. I let my girls help me make a family and I will play them for them(my girls). My 6 yr old always wants me to make princesses and they mostly live in your creations. I cant wait to play in this one as well...You are so talented and TY sooo much for sharing them with all of us...take care....always thanks for all the help you have given me....Maria
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 6:16 AM
Nice work, it looks great.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 6:26 AM
I love the pastel colors. I can't wait to play it.
Addicted to Capuccino!
retired moderator
#11 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 6:53 AM
I love it! Thanks a lot!

Sorry I can't take requests anymore!
And I will probably never convert my creations for TS2 to TS3.
Test Subject
#12 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 8:08 AM
You do beautiful work,..you are amazing!..Thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 2:13 PM
very pretty!
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#14 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 4:15 PM
This picture prefect castle looks as if you somehow pulled it out of a fairytale! Beautiful work!
Instructor
#15 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 4:41 PM
Wow! This is beautiful and has such a "Sim-pleasing" layout. Thanks for sharing your creation.
Forum Resident
#16 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 7:09 PM
You really do build the prettiest, most romatic-looking castles. Well done!

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 9:27 PM
this is quite amazing lol I'm just floored and had to comment, I don't usually comment on things unless I use them and I just had to let you know this is absolutely gorgeous!

~Ashley~

"Whatever female-based, emotion-driven dilemma you may be dealing with right now, you have my sympathy. But right now, we need to break this down into male-based, fact-driven logic." Jackson Rippner Red Eye
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 1:52 AM
This is absolutely gorgeous! What part of it requires OFB?
Scholar
Original Poster
#19 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 5:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by honeyblondekitty
This is absolutely gorgeous! What part of it requires OFB?

Many of the windows and if I am not mistaken the stairs, but in any event the fact that I made this castle using OFB, this castle will require it.

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Scholar
Original Poster
#20 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 5:53 AM
Thanks everyone for all your lovely comments, I appreciate every one of them!

CC4Sims
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 10:20 AM
It is absolutely breathtaking. It reminds me of the Temple in Salt Lake City, architecturally. It downloaded beautifully and ran smoothly in the game--something I'm having an issue with in most other lots now, even much smaller lots.

I had my husband and kids all in here looking at it with me which is quite a feat considering that one of the kids and the husband don't share my interest in the Sims.
Test Subject
#22 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 7:16 PM
This is so gorgeous, it is obvious that you put alot of time into it.

(\__/) this is bunny
(='.'=) help her succeed
(")_(") in world domination by
copy and pasting her in
your signature
Instructor
#23 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 4:11 AM
Spectacular architecture and decor as always Christine! This is quite lovely, thank you for sharing

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao-tzu

Sorry, I don't take requests.

My building tutorial: Link
Scholar
Original Poster
#24 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 3:05 PM
Thanks, I appreciate all your kind comments.

CC4Sims
Field Researcher
#25 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 8:24 PM
When I downloaded this lot and looked in the interior, I was breathtaken! All the rosy wallpapers, flooring, and furniture just took my breath away. It is incredibly, absolutely gorgeous. I am impressed with the work, and creativity you put into this lot. It is beautiful! Thank you so much. Keep it up.

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Page 1 of 2