Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

gypsy clothes for teens

by sherahbim Posted 25th Sep 2007 at 4:58 AM - Updated 5th Sep 2008 at 12:35 AM by sherahbim

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 5:47 PM
WOW! love it! <3
Do you take requests (right spelled? xD)?
If you do, i would love you to recolor the hair that Tiggerypum has made
The one with all the meshes that you have used to this clothes
Sorry for my bad english I'm Norwegian you see
And again; Thank you! <33

Party like your head is on fire!!
Instructor
#3 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 6:34 PM
I love the blue and green for the girls. The textures are amazing, thanks!

desperation makes you look like a tool

Exclusive downloads available only at Phasmatic Sims!
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 6:58 PM
These look so fantastic! Thank You!

~Celeste

~Break This Bittersweet Spell On Me~
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 9:50 PM
Eeee!

I've been waiting for theseNow my little gypsy sims can grow up:D

As always, Amazing texture and detail:D
Thankyou!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 10:00 PM
hi guys thank you for the compliments it makes me so happy that you all like them
Time.goes.back im actually working on a new project right now so i wont be doing the hair sorry but maybe some time in the future we will see. in the mean time im happy you like what i made and hope you will enjoy them
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 10:04 PM
This is gorgeous.
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 12:05 PM
yay! teens are given heaps of attention with modern clothes but are kinda neglected when it comes to medieval stuff now they can have more interesting clothes even back then

"I say he's the messiah and I should know I've followed a few" - Monty Python's The Life of Brian

if you want the whole Rivendell click http://www.pagii.com/@19925/24243
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 1:44 PM
I love it, all the clothes you have made. Are you going to share those wonderfull caravans too?

My medieval legacy: Rowena's Sims
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 8:33 PM
I got both the files you put up, and downloaded all the meshes you said to, but they aren't show up. I put all of them in the Downloads folder in My Documents and not Program Files. I have the required expansions, so I'm not sure why they don't work. Can you help me? Maybe there's a step I missed?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 10:24 PM
hmm im stumped as to why they arent working you did everything i would have...and i dont know really what (if any) expansion packs are required i have them all but they use a custom mesh so i have no idea i will read up on it and see if i can find out.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 11:35 PM
beautiful gypsy clothes. can i ask a question? were exactly did you get those fire logs? I'm making a story and those would be great to have! Thanks!

I like KITTIES!!! and yeah....

Oh, If you like stories with adventure, comedy and fantasy, check out my story "A Little Fantasy" at Sims2.com. Link--> http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sto...asset_id=182176
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 11:57 PM
they are from TSR so they are a pay item the creators name is DOT and its called Wood Burning.
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 5:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sherahbim
hmm im stumped as to why they arent working you did everything i would have...and i dont know really what (if any) expansion packs are required i have them all but they use a custom mesh so i have no idea i will read up on it and see if i can find out.

I would greatly appreciate that. I love the clothing, so I'd really like to use them. XD
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 10:16 PM
Wuiffi i am so sorry i just cant seem to find anything on weather or not the expansion packs i have make a difference on if they are required or not. i had all of them up to seasons when i made these. i wouldent think it dose seeing as they are just recolors. i will keep my eyes open still for anything like that though, and if anyone els knows the answer please let me know. sorry again i couldent help
Test Subject
#16 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 11:04 PM
I absolutely love you Gypsy outfits. One question: where did you get the wheels for you caravans? Thanks.

Wench Jr, sort of like Scrabble Jr, but more interesting.
Test Subject
#17 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 10:29 PM
Wuiffi i am so sorry i just cant seem to find anything on weather or not the expansion packs i have make a difference on if they are required or not. i had all of them up to seasons when i made these. i wouldent think it dose seeing as they are just recolors. i will keep my eyes open still for anything like that though, and if anyone els knows the answer please let me know. sorry again i couldent help

That's fine. Thanks for looking, though.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 12:52 AM
Wench.Jr i got the wheels here http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=41766
Test Subject
#19 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 1:36 AM
Wench.Jr i got the wheels here http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=41766

Thanks!

Wench Jr, sort of like Scrabble Jr, but more interesting.
Test Subject
#20 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 4:55 PM
I have the same problem too, I go to download the mesh and then when it says 'open' this message pops up that closes it and won't let me download.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 7:33 PM
that sound like a problem with the web sight or your computer uhhohhDisco i would just try again later.
Test Subject
#22 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 2:14 PM
ive downloaded all your other gypsy stuff (which is great by the way!)but for some reason the gypsy teen girl isnt appearing in my game.The boy is though.Right now my fem teen gypsy is walking round the gypsy caravans in a punk outfit,doesn't really fit...help...please
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 24th Jan 2008 at 6:06 AM
hmm that sounds like you don't have the right mesh kalmgirl i would check that first, there are 2 different meshes for the girls dresses so make sure you have them both.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 1:34 PM
Just love all your gypsy clothing. Great work!!
And I really like the hairs on your models (first picture). Where did you get those? Couldn't find them among your uploads.

Thanks!

Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong

- Oscar Wilde
Test Subject
#25 Old 29th Apr 2008 at 8:21 PM
I tried to download and it says file is corrupted? I love these though, great work.
Page 1 of 2