Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

TEEN male dreads by Plicka

by plicka Posted 30th Sep 2007 at 5:04 PM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 10:38 PM
oh wow! it's hard to find good dreads! thx, plicka!!!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 1:28 AM
Hi Plicka,

Do you know where I could find out how to link in your teen dreads to my recolors of your adult dreads via SimPE?
Scholar
#4 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 3:32 AM
This is BEAUTIFUL. Someone needs to use this to make the hot guy on The Next Years!
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 4:11 AM
YAY! i love it. thanx for sharing<3 xoxo
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 8:28 AM
Love it! Thanks for sharing!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 12:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alkaloid
Hi Plicka,

Do you know where I could find out how to link in your teen dreads to my recolors of your adult dreads via SimPE?

Not a clue sorry, i was trying to work that out last night so i could re-release it as one but kept failing, it could be really easy but i'm not very confident with SimPE Ta everyone
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 8:54 PM
omg these are so hot !!
guys with dreads = sexy !!
are they alpha editable ??
i'd love some just below the shoulders recolors.
to bad you won't do female conversion but i think everyone who ever took a try at meshing understands (i can't get the hang of it lol).
thanx so much for sharing these with us *hugs*
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 8:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AstralRomance84
omg these are so hot !!
guys with dreads = sexy !!
are they alpha editable ??
i'd love some just below the shoulders recolors.
to bad you won't do female conversion but i think everyone who ever took a try at meshing understands (i can't get the hang of it lol).
thanx so much for sharing these with us *hugs*

this was a horribly extra hard mesh to work with so i dont want to deal with resizing it to female! i nearly went crosseyed doing this resize as it is :/

I'm not sure if they're alpha editable, but even if they are i doubt it would look very good because the underneath part and the dreads would look hollow at the bottom!
Theorist
#10 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 1:28 PM
awesome
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 5:48 PM
Teens are the most wonderful thing on the whole planet, thank you for making them even better.

"Do you not think it a matter worthy of Lamentation that, while there are so many worlds, we have not yet conquered one?" - Alexander the Great
Test Subject
#12 Old 17th Jan 2008 at 2:45 PM
Hi plicka!
I so adore these dreads! Beautifull. Bot I wondered if you could make a version of them without the loose dreads? Because there is this guy from Tokio Hotel (Tom), he always uses caps (I want to make him as a Sim, and I know many fans like me wants to too), and I downloaded one. But the dreads are sticking out of it so it looks soo creepy :S
Test Subject
#13 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 6:16 PM
lovely :>
Forum Resident
#14 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 2:01 AM
Thank you. I always need more dreads
Test Subject
#15 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 8:26 PM
Can u make 1 for men just like it
Test Subject
#16 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 8:26 PM
Can u make 1 for men just like it 4 me
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 22nd May 2010 at 12:14 AM
These look really great on the sims! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 7th Apr 2012 at 8:58 PM
omg thank you.!
Test Subject
#19 Old 2nd Jun 2013 at 10:37 PM
Is there a chance these will be availble for TS3?