Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

McAlli's Very Cherry Kitchen

by McAlli Posted 7th Oct 2007 at 1:59 AM - Updated 14th Jan 2009 at 1:18 AM by McAlli

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 1:45 AM
Gorgeous! It looks like a real kitchen.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 4:38 AM
Wow what a amazing job and fantastic selection of colors.
Thank You
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 8:01 PM
Nice kitchen
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 9:32 PM
Excellent!!! I just LOOOOVE the tile you've got there!!! Beautiful kitchen recolors!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 12:06 PM
Very nice recolour. Thank you! Can I ask where the table and chairs are from?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 4:39 AM
Very beautiful, you are an amazing artist.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 4:49 PM
I don't know where the chairs come from and because I had to completely reformat my machine due to some missing system files, I no longer have the chair and table set. Wish I did know because it was one of my favorites. Just goes to show--- Make regular backups of your system!!!!!

If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, then what about an empty desk?

My stuff may be used in uploads if 1. Credit is given, 2. link to my page provided. Happy simming!
McAlli's page
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Dec 2008 at 9:37 PM
Re table and chairs: I think it's a recolor of the Vitasims set...it's one of my favorites too:

http://www.vitasims2.com/sims2.htm

Page 47, the Regatta set.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 1:06 AM
I wish it was the regatta set. If you look you will notice differences. It has a smaller table underneath the top on. The cast iron legs on the table are different, and the chairs have straight bars on the back. I wish I could find this table and chairs somewhere. I no longer have it and have no idea where to get it. If anyone out there knows who's it is, I would like to know. Thanks for your imput edejan. you are always ready to help and very kind with your comments with everything I've done. You are very appreciated.

If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, then what about an empty desk?

My stuff may be used in uploads if 1. Credit is given, 2. link to my page provided. Happy simming!
McAlli's page
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Jan 2009 at 10:52 PM
Beyond awesome!!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 8:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by McAlli
I wish it was the regatta set. If you look you will notice differences. It has a smaller table underneath the top on. The cast iron legs on the table are different, and the chairs have straight bars on the back. I wish I could find this table and chairs somewhere. I no longer have it and have no idea where to get it. If anyone out there knows who's it is, I would like to know. Thanks for your imput edejan. you are always ready to help and very kind with your comments with everything I've done. You are very appreciated.

Thanks for your kind remarks!! It's easy to say nice things to a great and generous creator with wonderful items!! ;b Darn, I hope someone recognizes the set. It's a really great match for this great kitchen.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 12th Feb 2009 at 12:13 PM
love your kitchens
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 5:52 AM
I love this set! It's so pretty and it's actually how I wanted my own kitchen to look in real life. I can't download it though as I don't have any expansion packs above Seasons. Very pretty anyway though, it is nice that you share your hard work with all of us.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 4:41 PM
oooh i love it, i've always wanted a kitchen like that in real life too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 10:24 PM
Impressive!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 9:22 AM
This is fantastic. A* is excited because our RL kitchen is white/black/red/cherries. Brava!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 10:56 PM
<3 it!! A nice addition to sims. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 17th May 2012 at 4:10 PM
Well done!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 5:05 PM
I cannot tell you how much I love your creations!
This is absolutely AMAZING!
Great work!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#21 Old 28th Jan 2013 at 9:34 PM
How do I get the cupboards to work?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#22 Old 19th Apr 2013 at 3:57 PM
to Sims2ultralove5- I don't understand what you mean. My cupboards work fine. The upper cabinets are decorative only and the game didn't have programing in them for the upper cabiinets. But if you mean something else, please clarify and I will be glad to help. My kitchen works fine in my game. THis kitchen has been online for 5 years and no one else had a problem so I am either misunderstanding you, or there is something wrong at your end. Let me know what you mean and I will try to help!

McAlli's page
Instructor
#23 Old 9th Dec 2013 at 10:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by McAlli
to Sims2ultralove5- I don't understand what you mean. My cupboards work fine. The upper cabinets are decorative only and the game didn't have programing in them for the upper cabiinets. But if you mean something else, please clarify and I will be glad to help. My kitchen works fine in my game. THis kitchen has been online for 5 years and no one else had a problem so I am either misunderstanding you, or there is something wrong at your end. Let me know what you mean and I will try to help!

They turn blue and flash in game. Maybe I couldn't find the right mesh?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 8:46 PM
Thank you ! :)
THANKS POST
#25 Old 25th Aug 2014 at 1:24 PM
Thank you very much
Page 1 of 2