Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maya Arul * exotic beauty

by kamikitten Posted 7th Oct 2007 at 5:27 PM - Updated 25th Feb 2008 at 3:24 PM by kamikitten

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 8:23 AM
She's really gorgeous! Great job!

- Bre (Buckingham Alice)
Creating can take hours, days, or even weeks. Saying "thank you" only takes one click. :)
Field Researcher
#3 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 8:32 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 9th Oct 2007 at 7:41 PM. Reason: amended to thanks post :)
She's beautiful, nice work!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 10:11 AM
that is one gorgous female sim wow
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 10:38 AM
I haven't got any expansion packs and when I wanted to install Maya there was text: This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed. Could you please pack it with clothes from the base game? I think that they're from Bon Voyage.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 12:02 PM
A beautiful lady.
Thank you for sharing.

Greetz picy
sugarfree sugarette
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 12:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wiatek
I haven't got any expansion packs and when I wanted to install Maya there was text: This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed. Could you please pack it with clothes from the base game? I think that they're from Bon Voyage.

USE Clean Installer to install sims - http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com

"If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing."
Field Researcher
#8 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 1:50 PM
Sooo sexy :D

Problems installing my sims?Use Sims2pack Clean Installer
Special thanks to all custom contents creators.
My sims for you here
My sims 2
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 2:23 PM
She is so cute ^_^
Scholar
#10 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 4:21 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 9th Oct 2007 at 7:41 PM. Reason: amended to thanks post :)
Nice sim Ina :D
Field Researcher
#11 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 6:47 PM
She is very good looking.

More Power !!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 4:27 PM
She's lovely, and don't get me if I'm wrong but the singer M.I.A. has nearly the same real name (Maya Arulpragasam).
sugarfree sugarette
Original Poster
#13 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 6:10 PM
Yes, I know, hehe :D

Field Researcher
#14 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 7:32 PM
and she looks like me *g*

thumbsup ina

When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everybody will respect you.

I have a social disease. I have to go out every night.

Garden of Shadows- my DL's at GoS
LaPink.net - Make-up & Stuff Downloads
Field Researcher
#15 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 8:49 AM
Wow...she's very beautiful. When I was perusing through the downloads, she really stood out; she doesnt have the average, mundane look. You did an awesome job and keep up the great work!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 1:44 PM
She looks amazing! Thank you for sharing
Test Subject
#17 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 10:38 PM
She looks like my aunt!
That's amazing!
She's pretty.

How come when i tried downloading her with The Clean Package they said it was an error and when i tried downloading her with WinRAR it didn't work, because it said Expansion Pack. . .blab.
Test Subject
#18 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 11:54 PM
Very Beautiful sim! She kinda looks like Hilary(Karyn Parsons) from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
Test Subject
#19 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 3:07 PM
Where can we get the hair from?
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 20th Oct 2007 at 6:13 AM Last edited by FredDoolie : 21st Oct 2007 at 5:07 AM.
Awooooooo! Pretty enough to make a bishop kick a hole in a stained glass window!

Edit:

I just have to add this:
Usually when I download a pretty sim I have to tweak her; hair, eyes...whatever. Maya is only the second sim I've downloaded in YEARS that was perfect from the start. The first (if you care) was Shanti http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=92178

Now I have a problem! Maya is so hot that my Sim Avatar wants her. However he is already living with seven super hot chicks. Which one do I kill off so he can have Maya???

... Linux rules and Windows drools.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 20th Oct 2007 at 6:16 AM Last edited by FredDoolie : 21st Oct 2007 at 5:06 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by mscash1227
Where can we get the hair from?

http://coris.dothome.co.kr/

Downloads
Genetics
Hair
First page - Female Hair #14

... Linux rules and Windows drools.
sugarfree sugarette
Original Poster
#22 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 10:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FredDoolie
Awooooooo! Pretty enough to make a bishop kick a hole in a stained glass window!

Edit:

I just have to add this:
Usually when I download a pretty sim I have to tweak her; hair, eyes...whatever. Maya is only the second sim I've downloaded in YEARS that was perfect from the start. The first (if you care) was Shanti http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=92178

Now I have a problem! Maya is so hot that my Sim Avatar wants her. However he is already living with seven super hot chicks. Which one do I kill off so he can have Maya???

Kill the ugliest one and get Maya! I do that when I want to have a new pretty chick or a hot guy in my models' house

Lab Assistant
#23 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 11:05 PM
yea yea, this gets thumbs all the way up

cant wait to play with her

a shepherd in wolf's clothing
Test Subject
#24 Old 22nd Nov 2007 at 6:07 AM
Ooh! First time I saw her picture I knew I had to DL her! Thanks ;D
Field Researcher
#25 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 2:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kamikitten
USE Clean Installer to install sims - http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com

omg the Q was is the clothes from BV
I shall answer that: yes they are.

Thanks so much.. she kinda reminds me of shanty from shortland street..

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
(()) Pass this ribbon around if you have or know someone with an illness and together, WE CAN
//\\ CONQUER IT!!!
Page 1 of 2