Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

French Lily Underwear

by bruno Posted 15th Oct 2007 at 8:09 PM - Updated 9th Sep 2008 at 7:52 PM by bruno

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 9:08 PM
This look Amazing! Please stop...my downloads folder can't take it no more!

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Instructor
#3 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 9:11 PM
God! You are amazing,I would give anything for just a little of your talent,again more gorgeous work from Bruno,thank you so much!!!

Also keep paysites free by supporting PSMBD!
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/
Field Researcher
#4 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 9:36 PM
Hey Bruno, I love all of your work and hate to clog up the thread with questions about the models but you don't accept PM's.

The blonde model's hair piqued my interest. I wonder where you got it from? I made an Alyson Hannigan sim recently and that hair recoloured in a nice red would suite her perfectly :D
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 9:46 PM
These are incredibly gorgeous! I don't usually care that much about my sims' underwear, but this is so beautiful that even I sit up and take notice!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 11:04 PM
Beautiful as always, I love the precise details there are in your works. Nice patterns, perfectly cut, you must really have a good eye for small details like the lace on this underwear. Really great.

Unfortunately, I just like SimplicityFlower want to ask you something about your models. Sorry for the question here, but you don't accept PM's. SimplicityFlower's attention was caught by the hairstyle on your blonde model, my attention was caught by the black, spiky hairstyle on the model wearing the creamy lingerie. I'll be very thankfull if you tell me where you got it, it doesn't matter if it's free or pay.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 11:08 PM
These are so pretty! I love all your stuff!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 11:19 PM
As always, fantastic work. It's so nice to have people around who make steady quality creations. Thank you - kiitän ja kumarran.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 11:53 PM
hey Bruno I love the Undies. Your Creations are the Best EVER.

I do Have a questain just like Maria 1307 where you got the black, spiky hairstyle on the model wearing the creamy lingerie, It's the best short hair ever. I would love it if you could tell me where you got it from. Dose not matter free or pay, I'd really want it

Thank you

Love The Sims Always
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 1:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by erica89
hey Bruno I love the Undies. Your Creations are the Best EVER.

I do Have a questain just like Maria 1307 where you got the black, spiky hairstyle on the model wearing the creamy lingerie, It's the best short hair ever. I would love it if you could tell me where you got it from. Dose not matter free or pay, I'd really want it

Thank you

I'm not entirely sure, but I think it is by Corinne at Insim: http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=39727
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 1:13 AM
once again a big wow!!! great undies! thx!!!
Scholar
#12 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 1:14 AM
I absolutely love your textures, but I wish you wouldn't put underwear in the pyjamas bin.

"Even the computer industry failed to see the importance of the Internet, but that's not saying much. Let's face it, the computer industry failed to see that the century would end." - Douglas Adams
Field Researcher
#13 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 1:56 AM
I know the blonde hair is from RoseSims2, and yes - it's free.

These are just fantastic, I love all your work. Thank you for sharing these lovely undies!

...they call us walking corpses;
unholy living dead...

-------------

Leather, Spikes, Studs and Patches - Corinne's Creations
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 2:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimplicityFlower
Hey Bruno, I love all of your work and hate to clog up the thread with questions about the models but you don't accept PM's.

The blonde model's hair piqued my interest. I wonder where you got it from? I made an Alyson Hannigan sim recently and that hair recoloured in a nice red would suite her perfectly :D

WOW!!! the undies so hoooot and the blond hair can you find by www.peggysims2.net in the freearea on page 94.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 2:47 AM
Oooh...they are SEXY.
Instructor
#16 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 7:58 AM
These are gorgg. ^_^ Thank you.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 1:17 PM
And another wonderful set of underwear!! Thanx!! ^.^

ERRARE HVMANVM EST
Forum Resident
#18 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 2:24 PM
Stunning, I am speechless!

Sims Utopia...where your sims dreams become reality!

Click above to check out my site for more updates :)

New Roleplay site Sims Utopia the town that never dies..
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 2:32 PM
seriously, how can you make this many upload in that shortof time
gueess your geniuss lovit
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 7:58 PM
They look amazing! There must have gone a lot of work in this. Would it be possible to make them for teens as well? :$
Instructor
#21 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 10:55 PM
Another beautiful set! My Sim's have a whole closet of "Bruno" clothes!
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 12:49 AM
Just in case you didn't catch it, I thought I'd let you know that you were featured in the Parsimonious "finds" section today.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 3:45 PM
wooouww
these are wonderfull..
very very thanks
Test Subject
#24 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 6:03 PM
Nice I just have to download these, even tho my cant take more downloadsThank you and keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#25 Old 18th Oct 2007 at 4:18 PM
I hope that you return to make makeup you are good your lipsticks eyeshadows and mascara they are so real I day-dream the number 1
Page 1 of 2