Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rumplestiltskin's Spinning Wheel

by dragonarts Posted 26th Nov 2007 at 5:36 PM - Updated 30th Aug 2008 at 6:53 PM by dragonarts : Fixed the shadow! (Thanks MaryLou!)

53 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 47 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
#2 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 4:54 PM
This is so amazing!!!! Good luck!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 6:05 PM
A skill building version would be amazing, but this looks great! Bravo.

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Mark Twain
Scholar
#4 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 6:07 PM
Great job on the mesh! Thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 6:12 PM
Wow, it's beautiful. I can't wait to see the finished, skill building one!
Addicted to Capuccino!
retired moderator
#6 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 6:14 PM
Beautiful!Thanks!

Sorry I can't take requests anymore!
And I will probably never convert my creations for TS2 to TS3.
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#7 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 6:52 PM
Wonderful mesh! I agree with the others, a skill building versin would be awesome - but for now, me and my Sims are quite happy just to look at this one. Good luck in the contest!
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#8 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 8:37 PM Last edited by porkypine : 30th Nov 2007 at 6:30 AM.
Hey! that came out very nice! thanks!

p.s. Hey Dragonarts. I know you've had problems with your computer but you may need to look at your RAR. I was able to download it but it wouldn't unpack.

Error:
CRC failed in DecoSpinningwheel.package File is corrupt.
Unexpected end of archive.

Are other people have problems unpacking the spinningwheel?

p.s. added 11-29-07
Dragon arts. I just downloaded today and I got a good download. It opened fine today. It must have been busy the first day I tried to get it. thanks! :0)
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 10:19 PM
That looks very cool!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Field Researcher
#10 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 10:25 PM
This is really cool! I had no problems with it, but I don't use Q.

You can find some of my older houses HERE
Forum Resident
#11 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 10:55 PM
Niiice. =o I'm such a fan of this genre, and your lovely antique spinning wheel complements it so perfectly! I also like how versatile it is, as I can definitely use it in my nonmagical homes. Excellent work!
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 12:07 AM
what an awesome item! but the polygons are a little too high for my old notebook, i reckon...
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 2:40 AM
I've been wanting something like this for a while. I'm so excited to use this and can wait for the completed version to come out.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 3:33 AM
I've got a couple of these in my game but none look as good as yours, nice work!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 4:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by porkypine
Hey! that came out very nice! thanks!

p.s. Hey Dragonarts. I know you've had problems with your computer but you may need to look at your RAR. I was able to download it but it wouldn't unpack.

Error:
CRC failed in DecoSpinningwheel.package File is corrupt.
Unexpected end of archive.

Are other peoiple have problems unpacking the spinningwheel?

Has anyone else had problems? I tried both ways, with Q-xpress, and downloading the .rar and extracting it to my desktop, and both ways worked fine. I know in one of Delphy's news letters he warned that high traffic sometimes causes download errors. Maybe you can try again?

“Meddle not in the affairs of the dragon; for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.”
-unknown
Field Researcher
#16 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 5:20 AM
It looks wonderful! Awesome job!
Alchemist
#17 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 7:45 AM
A very useful and much needed item in fairytales. I´ll come checking back! Good luck and thanks!
Instructor
#18 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 10:25 AM
Oh, its wonderful! I simply adore this sweet thing you have made!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 5:31 PM
woaa awesome,thanks, good luck
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#20 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 7:31 PM Last edited by porkypine : 3rd Dec 2007 at 7:13 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by dragonarts
Has anyone else had problems? I tried both ways, with Q-xpress, and downloading the .rar and extracting it to my desktop, and both ways worked fine. I know in one of Delphy's news letters he warned that high traffic sometimes causes download errors. Maybe you can try again?

I downloaded it 3 times that day. I'll try tonight. thanks! :0)

It worked when I downloaded it on a different day. Must have been just that day. The rar file opened this time.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 11:13 PM
I downloaded this and when I use it in the game, there is a black, opaque, rectangular "shadow" underneath the spinning wheel that is longer and wider than the object itself. I've removed it from my downloads folder until it's fixed.
Instructor
#22 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 12:48 AM
I was really hoping someone would make this! Great job! :D

- Bre (Buckingham Alice)
Creating can take hours, days, or even weeks. Saying "thank you" only takes one click. :)
Field Researcher
#23 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 9:28 AM
awesomo !

Marjorie Dawes: Dust. Anybody? No? High in fat, low in fat? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust.
Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. It's actually very low in fat. You can have as much dust as you like.
Sims Love to Run with Scissors, Simmers Love to Download.
Test Subject
#24 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 6:10 AM Last edited by KSkywalker : 3rd Dec 2007 at 6:11 AM. Reason: needed to add thanks!
Quote:
They were married at once. Her feelings about the matter were not recorded.

So typical!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 11:34 PM
Fixed! Pretty sure anyway. I checked it in my game and it looked pretty good.

“Meddle not in the affairs of the dragon; for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.”
-unknown
Page 1 of 3