Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Overalls (that go over all) For Farmers of All Ages -Updated Jan 31

by kalynn06 Posted 13th Jan 2008 at 11:41 PM - Updated 31st Jan 2008 at 11:28 PM by kalynn06

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 1:14 AM
You are awesome, I love these.

desperation makes you look like a tool

Exclusive downloads available only at Phasmatic Sims!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 6:21 AM
Very nice. Perfect for Seasons!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 7:38 AM
Wow. XD I just logged on to find some farm attire I found these and Im like Yay! Then I relised they were by you and Im like EVEN MORE YAY! XD Thanks a lot

ღLiving Dead Girlღ
Instructor
#5 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 8:00 AM
This is extremely cool! I've got a few sims that are screaming "buy me new overalls!" already! Thanks for these!

- Bre (Buckingham Alice)
Creating can take hours, days, or even weeks. Saying "thank you" only takes one click. :)
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 1:01 PM
'Modest' contribution? I beg to differ! These are awesome. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 2:12 PM
These are wonderful! Thank you so much.
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#8 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 2:40 PM
Wow thanks so much for these!

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 2:40 PM
Just Perfect , thanks for sharing
Forum Resident
#10 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 7:41 PM
I think I love you. How on earth did you read my mind? This is EXACTLY what I've been looking for!! *is giddy* Seriously, these are absolutely amazing. Thanks so much! <3
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 9:01 PM
Thank you for sharing these!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 10:24 PM
Thank you so much! I hope you don't mind if I create some recolours/retextures of the alpha and share them here on MTS2?

Whee.
Instructor
#13 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 11:35 PM
Very nice, love it, thank you very much!
/Lisen
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 17th Jan 2008 at 1:16 AM
Thanks for the comments everyone. They made a tough day today a little brighter

Quote: Originally posted by HappySim
Thank you so much! I hope you don't mind if I create some recolours/retextures of the alpha and share them here on MTS2?

Go ahead. It was a fiddly pain to edit, and I'd love to see it get some more use!

"I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service".
-Monty Python's Flying Circus
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 17th Jan 2008 at 6:24 AM
This is so cute! Thank you! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 11:02 AM
Do they come with pregnant morph för males as well?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 2:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SIMale
Do they come with pregnant morph för males as well?

No, the male versions are separates so don't have a pregnant morph. The female separates don't have one either. The pregnant outfits are necessarily full body outfit versions. Because, I wasn't doing any meshes for these, I didn't do male full body pregnant outfits. Actually I never thought of it, since I almost never have pregnant guys in my game . If anyone wants to take the texture and put it on a full body mesh with a preg morph for guys they're more than welcome to do it. I confess that I really don't know much about what's out there as far as meshes for guys with pregnant morphs.... goes off to take a look

"I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service".
Forum Resident
#18 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 10:28 PM
wow! beautiful! thank you for sharing!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 8:20 AM
These are wonderful Thank You.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 10:19 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 7th Feb 2008 at 5:22 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
WOW, this is the first time i see these overalls and i totally fell in love with them <3
and well, i have a request for you (if it isn't a big problem).. could you make some of these but as mini-skirts for female? it'll be great :D
thanxx a lot for sharing;

so mee, (: ~ aguantt el trioo galletaaaa :O
Field Researcher
#21 Old 15th Feb 2008 at 7:13 AM
sorry to bother you.. lol i cant find which mesh it is for laydeez one.. can you tell me the file name?

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
(()) Pass this ribbon around if you have or know someone with an illness and together, WE CAN
//\\ CONQUER IT!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 15th Feb 2008 at 11:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by XxSimsrulexX
sorry to bother you.. lol i cant find which mesh it is for laydeez one.. can you tell me the file name?

I answered your pm, but in case anyone else needs it, you should download: MESH_AF_B_SlouchypantsBoots.rar, and the actual extracted file name is: CMESH_AF_B_SlouchypantsBoots_HystericalParoxysm-DemusedSims-MTS2. Hopefully that helps

Lab Assistant
#23 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 9:40 PM
Great job on the Maternity Overalls!!!
Test Subject
#24 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 6:16 PM
these are so cool
Test Subject
#25 Old 19th May 2008 at 3:07 AM
Thanks for the upload! They're really great! it'd be awesome if someone made black corrdiroy (SP?) slouchy overalls (That still goes over all!)

=-)
Page 1 of 2