Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Interplanetary Space Habitat

by Brighten11 Posted 8th Feb 2008 at 8:51 PM - Updated 12th Feb 2008 at 6:01 PM by Brighten11

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 5:17 AM
Wow, another clever entry to the sci-fi theme. I salute you lot/builders for your imagination and perseverence & cleverness. This is an aspect of simming that gives me no joy, but downloading all the beautiful creations IS a joy. I'm not currently playing a neighborhood in which sci-fi themed buildings would really fit, but after seeing all the imaginative creations for this theme, I think I will have to start a new neighborhood pretty soon!

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 6:51 AM
Great Job
It looks fantastic and quite futuristic. :D
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 8:58 AM
That is one insanley cool house!
Instructor
#5 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 9:12 AM
Wow, a really fantastic future lot. The decoration and furniture is very creative :D!
Scholar
#6 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 9:41 AM
This looks wonderful! Awesome work as always!

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Alchemist
#7 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 3:13 PM
Hey you did a great lot! I like how you used the Season sun house stuff and how you placed the various buildings. Good luck for the contest (at least until I'll post my entry hehe :D) Kiss and ciao.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 5:02 PM
Lol, lammamma! I'll be looking forward to seeing your entry! :D

Thank you, everybody, for your kind replies!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 6:24 PM
Gorgeous lot! I love how there is something here for everyone, whether they like to garden or just vegetate in front of the TV Good luck with the contest and thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 3:43 AM
Very futuristic indeed! I love the whole sci-fi feel of it! Thanks for sharing your talent. :D

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 11:05 PM
WOW, very pretty. I love the colors. It would be great for one of those "futuristic" legacies.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 16th Aug 2011 at 12:11 PM
I think you don't have enough comments for your good work !
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 16th Aug 2011 at 8:38 PM
Awe, thank you, Princedeschamps! Your kind comment is a nice encouragement!