Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Luke Skywalker (both jedi and farmer versions)

by earendil Posted 10th Feb 2008 at 1:57 PM - Updated 8th May 2009 at 1:37 PM by Echo

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 9:51 AM
this is so brilliant! Thanks for your hard work! My boyfriend will be pleased he loves Star Wars! :D

=^.^= Treacherous Kitten =^.^=

*Life is like a box of chocolates, sometimes it's squidgy & sometimes it's nuts, most of the time it's nuts*
Alchemist
#3 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 12:29 PM
Well, the force sure was with you as you did all this! He looks swell in both versions!
Thanks, and good luck!
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 12:39 PM
Luke is a bit of a nightmare to sim, isn't he. This is the best version I've seen. Well done!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 12:45 PM
This is a great Luke sim. Awesome work! Thanks a lot for sharing.

You can have as much dust as you like because it's got no calories!
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 12:50 PM
thanks a lot I really like it.

Dogs Rule.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 1:41 PM
I'm definitely adding him to my Walk of Fame neighborhood. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. You did a great job on this stuff.

"Life is a tightrope walker who eventually has to fall.
Life is a racer rife with anger and time is a wall."

-Martin Clement, in "The Swirls of Time"
Field Researcher
#8 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 7:24 PM
Great job! I saw the likeness right off the bat.

"Cant sleep... Clowns will eat me." -- Bart Simpson
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 8:02 PM
i...love you

New Home. Come check it out!
Forum Resident
#10 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 11:15 PM
"I got a bad feeling about this"-luke. love that line and the sim too

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 12:58 AM
Wow, still looks like Luke and no Custom skin...Good Job!
Personally my favorite character is Han Solo *drools*

I like KITTIES!!! and yeah....

Oh, If you like stories with adventure, comedy and fantasy, check out my story "A Little Fantasy" at Sims2.com. Link--> http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sto...asset_id=182176
Field Researcher
#12 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 10:51 PM
you are strong in the force young earendil, my heartfelt thanks for a true look alike Luke

You're lying to Sam like he's your wife. Which kinda makes me your mistress.
Instructor
#13 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 11:18 AM
Spot on...these are wonderful. Thank you and awesome work!
Instructor
#14 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 9:27 AM
Cool! So far this is the one with the best outfits. The hair is good too.
I know you thanked Shaklin for the lightsaber, but can you please tell me where to find the lightsaber? I don't know where Shaklin's website is.
Thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 9:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by suceress
Cool! So far this is the one with the best outfits. The hair is good too.
I know you thanked Shaklin for the lightsaber, but can you please tell me where to find the lightsaber? I don't know where Shaklin's website is.
Thanks!

Hi! you can find the lightsaber at the sims2 Graveyard, right here. but if you have 'open for business' installed your servos won't work fine, it creates conflict with them, I had to remove it
Test Subject
#16 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 5:13 AM
This is brilliant work! Do you have other characters as well? (she asks hopefully) Or know of a source for a Darth Vader sim?
Test Subject
#17 Old 26th Dec 2008 at 2:27 AM
Love the young farmer luke's hair.. very nice
Test Subject
#18 Old 20th Jan 2009 at 9:54 PM
This is AWESOME! It looks just like him....but one time I tried to install it and it said i didn't have the right EP...I'll see what it does now...anyway, nice work!
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th Jan 2009 at 9:55 PM
well, it worked...really nice luke!
Test Subject
#20 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 8:13 AM
HanSolo is by FAR my favrote character *DROOLS*
Hes so HOT! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 6:05 AM
It looks just like him. Good job!

By the way,

Use the force, Luke!

An error has occurred. Unimplemented trap.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 3rd Jun 2011 at 3:52 AM Last edited by simslover456 : 24th Jun 2011 at 4:06 AM.
Luke is my fav character to!! He is sooo cute!!! They look a lot alike, nice job!!! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#23 Old 26th May 2012 at 11:51 PM Last edited by Tori717 : 14th Jul 2012 at 3:13 AM.
I am absolutely astounded with your Lukes! GREAT JOB! I love the EP IV outfit. I've been hoping someone would make that for forever!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 31st Jan 2013 at 7:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by earendil
Hi! you can find the lightsaber at the sims2 Graveyard, right here. but if you have 'open for business' installed your servos won't work fine, it creates conflict with them, I had to remove it

Hi i was just wondering, some time ago I had downloaded the lightsaber mod from the graveyard, and if I look in my custom content dialog I can see the description which says to put it in the inventory of a sim (like the vampire hunter bag I assume - which works fine), but for some reason I couldn't find it in the catalogue at all. I checked again to be sure with no other CC and indeed cannot find it. Am I just missing it, or does having OFB affect that? I don't really use servos in my game so I don't really care if they work properly or not, but I'm wondering why that mod doesn't work either way.

Just a lurker lurking through... mostly.

Sometimes I'm more interested in Sims than others, so I tend to disappear and reappear at random.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 1:20 PM
Looks great!