Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Starter Loft

by Simcoatl Posted 10th Feb 2008 at 11:05 PM - Updated 30th Aug 2008 at 2:20 AM by Simcoatl : Forgot to mention to download animations for the stairs

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 7:21 AM
This is lovely!

[AИTHRACITE] [ИOUИ] [Hard coal burning slowly with little smoke or flame but intense heat.] [© AИTHRACITE DESIGИS IИC] [http://deviantart.com/anthracitedesigns]
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 11:02 AM
This looks very cool! Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 7:07 AM
Very easy to get around design.
I just love the outside the wallpaper fits the style of that house.
Thank You
Alchemist
#5 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 8:56 AM Last edited by lamammaforever : 12th Feb 2008 at 9:16 AM.
Beautiful! Thanks and ciao

Just a tip for downloaders: don't forget to get also the animation file for the marvin spiral stairs.
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 5:45 AM
Three's no mention of needing any extra files... where is this animation file for the stairs?
Alchemist
#7 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 9:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by catdevotee
Three's no mention of needing any extra files... where is this animation file for the stairs?

Please, go to the original post of the spiral stairs by Marvin.
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=249237

It's clearly stated what you have to do with the animation file and why. Without it the sim will not properly go up and down.

I included these stairs in some of my lots uploaded here on MTS2 and I added the notice that the animation file is absolutely needed, as Marvin herself wrote. Hope it helps.
Ciao.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 3:16 PM
Oops!
Thank you Lamammaforever, I forgot to include that note in the thread. I'll edit it immediately
Thank you so much for pointing that out! :lovestruc
Alchemist
#9 Old 15th Feb 2008 at 11:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simcoatl
Oops!
Thank you Lamammaforever, I forgot to include that note in the thread. I'll edit it immediately
Thank you so much for pointing that out! :lovestruc

Yup, my pleasure!
Alchemist
#10 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 5:36 AM
attractive! Downloading it. thankies.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 18th May 2008 at 4:07 AM
I love it! Thanks!

When I blossom I shall be lovely
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 16th Jun 2008 at 3:43 AM
Simply gorgeous - kinda looks a little like my own home :D
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 9:26 AM
This house looks amazing, I love the retro-modern feel to it! I wish my home looked like this!
Does anyone know where I could find the retro white room divider that is in the screenshots? The house wouldn't look the same without it, so I really really want to download it...
Oh and I also love the cofee table with black and white. Where does that one come from?
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 6:21 PM
I lvoe you for this house. It is gonig to look great in my game. Thank you so much :D