Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Romantic English Regency

by iamliz13 Posted 17th Feb 2008 at 6:27 AM

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 12:31 PM
Wow!
Just what I was looking for.
Now my Saint Germain sim will be happy when his lady get some new clothes :D
Thanks.

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 1:00 PM
LOVE IT!!! Ive been in great need of more regency clothes for the lovely ladies! HUGE THANKS from me and my simmies! :D
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 1:04 PM
Ooooooh, how beautiful! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 2:10 PM
*blinks* I have a sudden urge to recreate a Jane Austen novel on the Sims...
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 3:20 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 20th Feb 2008 at 7:39 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
I love these dresses! It's always useful when I find more pretty Regency clothing, as I have a neighborhood of that time period that has far too little clothing. Thank you!
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 4:44 PM
These are so beautiful!Thank you soo much!Just what I needed for my regency neighborhood))
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 6:18 PM
thanks , i was looking for some new regency things and wow there your stuff! it a real treat .
Field Researcher
#9 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 6:51 PM
You are fantastic, wonderful meshes and clean textures. These are the most realistic Regency gowns I was looking for. And bumpmapped!!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 8:08 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 20th Feb 2008 at 7:40 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Thank you, both from myself and all the ladies in my Regency hood.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 8:26 PM
beautiful as always Liz
i feel like watching pride and prejudice now
thank you!
Test Subject
#12 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 8:36 PM
I am over the moon about your new meshes! I've been wanting to create dresses with that exact neckline and thanks to you I can make myself a dress! Thanks so much! I was wondering, where did you get those hair meshes? I've never seen those before...=]
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 11:47 PM
Lovely - thank you!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 1:43 AM
These are beautiful, thanks for sharing.
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#15 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 5:05 PM
These are gorgeous! Thanks so much :-)

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Test Subject
#16 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 7:39 PM
Wow, I was looking for more realistic gowns for my Regency neighborhood. And this particular mesh is so slimming! Some others make my Sims look thick. Thanks!
Test Subject
#17 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 8:37 PM
Omg thank you so much for these regency gowns. they will go so well in my regency neighborhood. I always look forward to new regency things for my neighborhood. Thanks again.
Instructor
#18 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 12:26 AM
Lovely as usual! Glad to see you are creating again.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 9:01 AM
This set is so nicely done. You nailed the textures and shape ... you really captured the long smooth line and understated richness which typifies the regency style. Since sims are built long and lean to begin with, the line of this mesh really compliments the natural shape of a sim lady also. I don't play period sims but for a minute I wish I did! Good job.
Test Subject
#20 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 5:47 AM
Really beautiful dresses! Thanks! But where did you get the beautiful hair styles?
Test Subject
#21 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 11:26 PM
Wow! These look so good in my game I use them all the time, for formals and nightgowns. I can only hope you'll keep doing clothes, you are wonderful at this! I can never find clothes for my sims that don't show everything, as this is a perfect solution. Ever thought about making some beautiful, classic clothes like Chanel suits? (My sims and I have very expensive tastes...) But thank you so much for these, I adore them!
Test Subject
#22 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 9:35 PM
Thank you for these wonderful dresses - they will work perfectly well in my Jane Austen and even in my Ancient Rome neighborhood.
And - as some others mentioned - where did you found the hair styles (esp. the one the "formal ladies" wear)?
Mad Poster
#23 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 5:19 PM
These are good for Regency outfits, fantasy dresses, formals, nightgowns, and probably a couple of other functions I've missed. The pictures here don't do the outfits justice ... they are really pretty!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 8th May 2008 at 9:38 AM
wow!! very beautiful dresses!! just what I needed where did you get the hair??? I love the blond updo!
Test Subject
#25 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 6:42 PM
I Downloaded the Right mesh and the dress and i can't get it too Work i'm not sure whats wrong D:.. It shows up as a Outerwear Outfit.
Page 1 of 2