Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Starlite City by wndy26

by wndy26 Posted 1st Mar 2008 at 9:06 AM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 11:50 PM
lols, I got credits! Looks good!
Theorist
#3 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 12:05 AM
How wonderfully creative! Well done wndy!
Alchemist
#4 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 2:21 PM
Amazing creation, Wendy, really original. I like the new souvenir items (even if the download folder will get very angry for poly count ) Thank you for sharing.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 2:34 PM
Thanks lamamma, I played this lot several times on my pc that has only 1 gig of shared ram. It didn't slow down too awefully bad. The only thing I noticed about lots that are so high up in the air is that the camera is a bit hard to navigate with while playing. Have fun with it. I know when I played the lot it seemed as though the sims were flocking to it for the restaurant. It has a great romantic atmosphere when the sun goes down.
Alchemist
#6 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 10:34 AM
Very imaginative! And creative! The new souvenirs have won me over! I´ll send those sims looking for the far away sights! Thanks, and good luck!
Wiki Wizard
#7 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 9:09 AM
This is really nice, thanks for the upload:D

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.