Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SoHo Garden Apt and Chinese Restaurant~Part Of The Living In SoHo Series

by Rosehill9991 Posted 15th Mar 2008 at 5:39 AM - Updated 25th Jul 2008 at 3:22 AM by Rosehill9991

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 6:47 PM
Great Job! This is so awesome!!!!!! *downloads rapidly*
Forum Resident
#3 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 6:52 PM
Oh, I love you! This is absolutely fantastic. T'is perfect for my New York City neighborhood. I'm definitely downloading this riiight now. And I can't wait to see more of this series! <33
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 7:28 PM
Soho is also a neighbourhood in London in the UK, but it's famous for errrrrr ... let's just say ... "adult" reasons.
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 7:57 PM
Oh i love it! it's adorable! thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 1:04 AM
thank you :-)
Instructor
#7 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 6:46 AM
My NYC-inspired hood thanks you and do I. Thanks. ^_^

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 2:56 AM
Thanks so much everyone! Im really glad you think its nice. I'm hoping for the other lots in this series to be approved
Field Researcher
#9 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 9:20 PM
oh wow, looks awesome, is the screenshot photoshopped or how do you get that view with all those skyscrapers in one shot?

When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everybody will respect you.

I have a social disease. I have to go out every night.

Garden of Shadows- my DL's at GoS
LaPink.net - Make-up & Stuff Downloads
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 1:41 AM
Thank you. It's an actual picture of the neighborhood the lot is in. I zoomed out and down to get the background
Field Researcher
#11 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 4:04 PM
sorry for asking again, which camera mod do you use??? thx

When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everybody will respect you.

I have a social disease. I have to go out every night.

Garden of Shadows- my DL's at GoS
LaPink.net - Make-up & Stuff Downloads
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 2:06 AM
Well, Im not sure if its called 1st person. But I just hit the tab when Im in the buy mode. Hope that helps
Instructor
#13 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 2:07 AM
thank you so much! You really put a lot of work into these! Thank you for the detail!

hugs,
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Test Subject
#14 Old 27th Mar 2008 at 5:44 AM
WOW!
thank you so much for this series.
i been trying to film a movie but making the set has been taking too much time so i just gave up, but this is exactly what i was looking for.
So you just may see one of these in a video ahahha.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 27th Mar 2008 at 11:27 PM
your most welcome and thanks, I would love to see the video!
Test Subject
#16 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 5:15 PM
I'd like to say thank you for this exceptional collection. I really really enjoy the way it looks and will be making a neighborhood around these fine pieces! Which is saying a lot since i kinda "retired" my sims off and on for about 2 years. This neighborhood theme gave me a want to play again and that I thank you for ^^ Happy simming.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 9:16 PM
Thanks so much truelytrance! Wow I am so happy to hear your playing again. So glad you like the series
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 1:24 AM
This is great! I really love your SoHo series. Thank you!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 9:45 PM
I love this it's really nice great detail