Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mesh conversion Teen Pirates and Ninjas

by Cocomama Posted 15th Mar 2008 at 4:09 PM - Updated 7th Sep 2008 at 7:52 AM by Cocomama

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 10:09 PM
Cheers at the teen pirate outfits! Thank you, my swashbuckling teens finally have something nice to wear.
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 11:03 PM
Much wootage! I've been waiting forever for those ninja outfits, and I can tink of a use fo the pirates, too! :D
Forum Resident
#4 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 11:22 PM
Oooh, I've been wanting that pirate one for ages! Mesh conversions are absolutely amazing. <3 Thank you so much!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 3:37 AM
This is great! Thanks so much.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 3:40 AM
I have wanted proper pirate clothes for teens since the freakin' base game! THANK YOU!
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 8:26 AM
You own for making teen pirate clothes! Fank ooo!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 1:25 PM
Yay! Finally! The ninja outfits <3! Now I can work on ninja outfits for teens. Thanks so much, I'm delighted <3!
Inventor
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 10:17 AM
Glad you can use them, thougth that somebody else already made a conversion for teens long ago but couldn't find any.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 10:18 PM
Thanks & my teen Sims thank you as well
Test Subject
#11 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 1:16 AM
The female model with the blonde hair is ugly.
other than that, It's a nice little conversion.
Do you think you can do it for toddlers?

Look At My Avatar! Remember HIM?
Inventor
Original Poster
#12 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 9:40 PM
Daisyparty, I share what I make for my own game, and the female model you think is so ugly is a standard Maxis one, you don't have to use that in your game. :D
Test Subject
#13 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 1:26 PM
Thankyou heaps! Ive been looking everywhere for ninja suits, and plain catsuits for my movies, but they are near impossible to find for teens. Thankyou for taking the time to edit this outfit.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 10:45 AM
I have been scratching my head all night trying to find a monastic-feeling outfit that would work from the bronze age to futuristic without seeming out of place, and you had it right here all along. Thankyou for the conversion.

Thanks, I hate it.
Forum Resident
#15 Old 14th Oct 2008 at 7:39 AM
now I can do childhood soi fong from bleach. thanks your a hand

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Mad Poster
#16 Old 13th Nov 2008 at 9:23 PM
I didn't think this was about the models, but the clothes they are wearing? Clothes are GREAT by the way!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 20th Nov 2008 at 2:41 AM
Any plans on doing the pirate hats for them? Thanks for this
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 4:59 PM
thanks!!Definately going to use that pirate outfit!
Inventor
Original Poster
#19 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 3:41 PM
Mm, never tryed a hat before Tashafaun, you'd better ask someone that can make hats. Its great to read you can use my work!!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 22nd Dec 2008 at 11:02 PM
thank you so much! Does this include the hood? =D

Maximus Laboratories: We do what must because we can.
Inventor
Original Poster
#21 Old 22nd Dec 2008 at 11:27 PM
Uhhh, don't know what hood you're talking about BrEaksYsTeM, but no there is no hood or hat included.
Test Subject
#22 Old 24th Jan 2009 at 6:49 PM
Can you make these as adults? I don't have Bon Voyage
Inventor
Original Poster
#23 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 10:00 AM
First of all, you could have been more polite with your request, second - the adult ninja meshes are from OFB, and most of all - it is illegal to ask me to make something, that you can obtain by buying the expansion- or stuffpack that it came with.
Best thing is to delete your request, than so will I delete this answer and nobody will have to know about it OK?
Test Subject
#24 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 8:21 PM
Ahh, moushikaneru... accidentallly I deleted my post.... Anyway, I would like very much to be able to download your wonderful costumes, but the link for the teen male ninja outfit seems to be broken. Would it be possible for you to fix this? Thank you in advance.
Inventor
Original Poster
#25 Old 8th Mar 2009 at 4:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by misuka
the link for the teen male ninja outfit seems to be broken. Would it be possible for you to fix this? Thank you in advance.

I just used the link and it is working for me, please try to download again.
Page 1 of 2